Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

o/t for anyone flying today, terrorist alert

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" But be wary of men with beards and rucksacks "

But then how will Ed Bassford be expected to deliver his Seagulls party leaflets ???

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
If they are found guilty, hang em, and hang em high.

It was on the 6pm news in Australia not 10 minutes ago.

Reported as 20 british born asians.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE]Originally posted by Brighton till i die

i must say that i belive we MUST bring back capital punishment for c*nts like this - how can sending them to jail do a fucing thing.

f***ing shoot the c*nts starting from their knees working up around the private area, gradually blowing their fingers off, followed by their arms, then cut their ears off and feed it to them.....................then finish 'em off.

f***ing low life SCUM:)
[/QUOTE]

Why such venom towards Australian News ? ? ?

Coat.... :blush: :angel:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
John Reid has just said they've got all the " main players" in this plot to blow planes up mid flight. Why then are flights still being cancelled if they think they've got everyone? Doesn't sound like they're very confident.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
John Reid has just said they've got all the " main players" in this plot to blow planes up mid flight. Why then are flights still being cancelled if they think they've got everyone? Doesn't sound like they're very confident.

Exactly if they have got all the main players surely the airports are safer today than they would have been tomorrow!!

I think its all abit of a Knee jerk over reaction.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
swindonseagull said:
Exactly if they have got all the main players surely the airports are safer today than they would have been today!!!

I think its all abit of a Knee jerk over reaction.

Try saying that if a bomb went off, id rather an over reaction than an under reaction

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Try saying that if a bomb went off, id rather an over reaction than an under reaction

why should a bomb go off today if they have all the "main players"

Bombs do not go off on their own!!!

Maybe they have not got all the suspects?
personally I do not belive much of what the propaganda

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
swindonseagull said:
why should a bomb go off today if they have all the "main players"

Bombs do not go off on their own!!!

The 'main players' are not usually the ones that do the dirty work, I guess.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sneaky George said:

He said they are being cautious incase there is any kind of sub-plot that the police are not aware of. He also said that they're not being complacent.

Well done Counter-terrorism and the Met :bowdown:

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
The way in which this crisis is handled seems to be designed to instill maximal fear in the population. One gets the impression that the terrorists were stopped at the last minute while they were boarding their planes when in fact all arrests were made away from the airports (well done, police!). The old 'move on, there's nothing here to see' has been replaced with 'come here and look, this is what might happen to you', keeping us afraid and ready to give up ever more civil liberties.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
fake slim said:
He said they are being cautious incase there is any kind of sub-plot that the police are not aware of. He also said that they're not being complacent.

Well done Counter-terrorism and the Met :bowdown:
Hope you're right. But the Met's recent track record on counter- terrorist activities hasn't been great has it...Tooting, Forest Gate? They do a very, very difficult job in this area but this time they need to have actually caught some "terrorists" rather than innocent Muslims.

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
pigsinspace said:
The way in which this crisis is handled seems to be designed to instill maximal fear in the population.

Which is precisely what terrorists seek to achieve.

So, job done as far as they're concerned, even if they were arrested.

I hope things have calmed down a bit before I fly to Manchester tomorrow...

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
They win whether the plot is successful or not. The commercial impact of the threat alone may well cause some airlines to fold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here