Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T A Few Good Men - a campaign for more men in schools, nurseries and childminding!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I don't BELIEVE they shouldn't be in these jobs, I have said previously that women do them better as is historically the case.

As a male student nurse I've heard this a million times, Men are just as capable of doing traditionally female caring jobs.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This from the pillock who got owned by me the other day.

Nice try (actually shit try). But wrong. Again.

Erm, you got totally trashed for posting airclaims, but if denial keeps you happy and reinforces your self importance then go for it.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I don't BELIEVE they shouldn't be in these jobs, I have said previously that women do them better as is historically the case. Show me a man who can change nappies (including the yellow runny ones), sort crying children, high temperatures, the boys vs girls at the age of 3 etc, and I'd be pleased to see it. There are not many men who have the patience for this day in day out from 9 - 5m if you can find some then brilliant, I'm all for it. But personally most men I find do not wish to do this, and happily leave it to others, mostly women. That isn't prejudice - its reality. Lambast me if you wish, but if you mistake my reality for prejudice, then you're simply being wordsworths.

Once you get to school - I'm for more male teachers than you'd believe. Positively welcomed.

By the way, I know two single dads that bring up their kids on their own. I think they may be interested in your opinions on this.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As a male student nurse I've heard this a million times, Men are just as capable of doing traditionally female caring jobs.

If I was in your shoes and got told that by a female member of staff I would report them for sexism. Hate to play the card but sexism works both ways. You should be proud of what you do, I am sure you are, that goes for male primary school teachers too and any other males that work in caring professions.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Because she has pre judged men to not be as suitable for the job. Hence, why I used the word prejudice, errm, because that is what it means.

No she didn't she said women were better adapted for it not that men cant do it, thats not saying men are not suitable or a prejudice. There are plenty of jobs where you can say men are better disposed, or women, its life so get used to it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Erm, you got totally trashed for posting airclaims, but if denial keeps you happy and reinforces your self importance then go for it.

When it comes to self-importance Mr Cut & Paste, you wrote the book. And ignorance. And fantasy.

You posted a load of ignorant, misinformed, wrong 'facts'. I showed you up, posted the right information, you got owned and now you're crying. Pathetic.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If I was in your shoes and got told that by a female member of staff I would report them for sexism. Hate to play the card but sexism works both ways. You should be proud of what you do, I am sure you are, that goes for male primary school teachers too and any other males that work in caring professions.

ah Sexism. Well you could start with the basics of Children. Equal right to know, to choose(Abortion), equal custody. Or at least acknowledge sidestepping all these issues and demanding equality just in the Education bit does at the very least look a bit awkward.

I veiw this campaign as a similar crock of shit as Fathers for Justice. you wont get equality by picking and choosing, it needs to be all the way, or virtually all the way.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When it comes to self-importance Mr Cut & Paste, you wrote the book. And ignorance. And fantasy.

You posted a load of ignorant, misinformed, wrong 'facts'. I showed you up, posted the right information, you got owned and now you're crying. Pathetic.

I cut and paste nothing, your just to scared and full of shit to acknowledge I run rings around you under my own steam. You posted nothing but rhetoric and hyperbol, no details which I did. Your NSC's No1 hopeless tosser.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No she didn't she said women were better adapted for it not that men cant do it, thats not saying men are not suitable or a prejudice. There are plenty of jobs where you can say men are better disposed, or women, its life so get used to it.

True, we may as well not employ any disableds because they are a waste of money, they clearly can't do a job well. Darkies, nahh, they will probably steal stuff so they are out. Muslims will try and blow the place up too. Women are better adapted to these jobs, so yeah, if a man has a desire to do a job like this then he is best off rethinking a job on a building site or summat I guess.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I cut and paste nothing, your just to scared and full of shit to acknowledge I run rings around you under my own steam. You posted nothing but rhetoric and hyperbol, no details which I did. Your NSC's No1 hopeless tosser.

You cut and paste nothing? Whoa-ho! That's a good one. Oh hang on, no it's not - it's a sack of shit.

No, I posted facts to counter your argument. You carefully and studiously ignored them to maintain your colossal house of cards that passes for your ego.

Running away from the truth doesn't make your pathetic status any stronger.

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I tell you what, it is really quite scary some of the views that are held on here, really scary. I thought it was 2011 FFS.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Because she has pre judged men to not be as suitable for the job. Hence, why I used the word prejudice, errm, because that is what it means.

Suitable isn't a word I used, I just find women are better. It isn't prejudiced, just the truth. There are many men out there who are just as capable, they are just in the minority.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You cut and paste nothing? Whoa-ho! That's a good one. Oh hang on, no it's not - it's a sack of shit.

No, I posted facts to counter your argument. You carefully and studiously ignored them to maintain your colossal house of cards that passes for your ego.

Running away from the truth doesn't make your pathetic status any stronger.

OK Genius, if i'm copying and pasting you should be able to provide a link to some examples? 1 maybe? Just the one little copy n paste waffer Mr Kreostupid?

Cant be difficult, you just run sentences through google, that how i catch plagarists. Or how do you expect people to prove what they write is original.

Once again you prove being a pompous oaf is your lifes calling. Bawl as much as you like bitch but your getting slaughtered, again.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Bit backward don't you think? We may as well say that women should not be in positions of power because they cannot make decisions, get too emotional, spend too long doing their hair in the mirror and talk to much to get any work done. If men cannot change a nappy as well as a woman then are you happy to say that women should not work in a garage because they can't change a tyre as well as a man?

That isn't what I'm saying at all, but leap to that conclusion if you wish - why are you so sensitive about it?

I've said I would not be pleased to see an man in that role, but find it it very few men who wish to do it. Read it again, before you jump to conclusions and hurl insults.

I think you'll find me most weekends changing tyres in paddocks, and mostly this weekend, fixing water leaks in 1964 Cortinas at the Goodwood revival, but don't let that stop you...

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I tell you what, it is really quite scary some of the views that are held on here, really scary. I thought it was 2011 FFS.

No it just shows what small circles you move in and how insular you are, tedebears views are very common, the norm even. Or are you just being a patronising dick?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK Genius, if i'm copying and pasting you should be able to provide a link to some examples? 1 maybe? Just the one little copy n paste waffer Mr Kreostupid?

Cant be difficult, you just run sentences through google, that how i catch plagarists. Or how do you expect people to prove what they write is original.

Once again you prove being a pompous oaf is your lifes calling. Bawl as much as you like bitch but your getting slaughtered, again.

Posted with no sense of irony or self-awareness, evidently.

You're inviting me to prove you a pillock? Jesus, you are full of yourself. I'm bored of reading your bilious grizzling. Feel free to counter with 'ha, you can't prove it' because I have better things to do than trawl the internet for your fanstasties.

You have nothing to say, and you're saying it far too often without any intelligence, wit or thought.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Posted with no sense of irony or self-awareness, evidently.

You're inviting me to prove you a pillock? Jesus, you are full of yourself. I'm bored of reading your bilious grizzling. Feel free to counter with 'ha, you can't prove it' because I have better things to do than trawl the internet for your fanstasties.

You have nothing to say, and you're saying it far too often without any intelligence, with or thought.

Ah as I thought, even when I told you how to find plaigarism you back down. The big f***ing busted flush that you are, blowhard. As they say the devils in the detail and you have nothing but piss and wind.

Ok you can expect from now on for your bullshit to be challenged. Any serious challenge from you will be responded to with sources. I'll not grow tired of clowning you day in and day out, its easy, your full of nothing but your own deluded self importance..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here