Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsp

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
ello lads a cupple of questions for you all

1. what is this nsp? isit a a rival to this url? a bit like the nfl and afl?

2. this bloke nibble. why is he so bloody anoying?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Excuse me, at no point have I threatened you. What I was getting out was I would have no problem meeting you in person.

You seem to come across as both angry and rather insecure.

Neither angry nor insecure I just don't wish to be hounded through a thread, getting wound up by you. I said nothing to offend you yet you decide to bowl in and have a go. You know the reaction you will get with me so why act all innocent and offended when you get exactly what you are after? That smacks of insecurity to me. You were doing it to someone else on here a day or two ago and you are at it again. It makes you look very foolish.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ello lads a cupple of questions for you all

1. what is this nsp? isit a a rival to this url? a bit like the nfl and afl?

2. this bloke nibble. why is he so bloody anoying?

Nice to see you back stan. Where the blazes have you been?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Neither angry nor insecure I just don't wish to be hounded through a thread, getting wound up by you. I said nothing to offend you yet you decide to bowl in and have a go. You know the reaction you will get with me so why act all innocent and offended when you get exactly what you are after? That smacks of insecurity to me. You were doing it to someone else on here a day or two ago and you are at it again. It makes you look very foolish.

Just asked the question when do you actually watch us, find it odd for a non football / Albion fan to be on here so much.

Not my fault you went off on one.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just asked the question when do you actually watch us, find it odd for a non football / Albion fan to be on here so much.

Not my fault you went off on one.

Oh whatever Buck, you know full well what you were up to. Act like the innocent if you want. Haven't you got better things to do?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007

been off on me hols. to bulgaria. not with the missus though, theres to much action aailable over there to take old spaniels ears with me. so nibble how come you are so bloody annoying fella? not getting any?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Oh whatever Buck, you know full well what you were up to. Act like the innocent if you want. Haven't you got better things to do?

So you are not going to answer the question? If you look at Hiney’s last post, I would suggest that you are the one playing the innocent.

Anyway, do carry on. Although I am trying to work out if this losing it is an anger management issue or just very good acting. If it is the latter then your acting career could really take off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

been off on me hols. to bulgaria. not with the missus though, theres to much action aailable over there to take old spaniels ears with me. so nibble how come you are so bloody annoying fella? not getting any?

I am annoying to the likes of you because I pull you up on your nonsense. I get laid with monotonous regularity. :laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you are not going to answer the question? If you look at Hiney’s last post, I would suggest that you are the one playing the innocent.

Anyway, do carry on. Although I am trying to work out if this losing it is an anger management issue or just very good acting. If it is the latter then your acting career could really take off.

Just leave it out. I haven't lost it I just think you are a child. Now please, stop bothering me i'm annoyed enough about having to go home in the rain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here