Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsp

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just leave it out. I haven't lost it I just think you are a child. Now please, stop bothering me i'm annoyed enough about having to go home in the rain.

most people go home in a car or on a bus or train...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ah yes, play the maturity card.

Would think the rain will cool you down.

Have fun.

Are you always an obnoxious tosser or is it just on here? All the stories I have ever heard about you is that you’re a prize prick.

So why don’t you just leave it out and shut up.

Ill tell you what ill give you a 30 second head start to run up that hill to get to that moral high ground, your need it, its hard work walking up hills.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I dont get to follow Brighton as much as I'd like due to personal and professional commitments which you know nothing about so please think before you start hounding people on this board Bucko.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Only ever looked at it twice cos it's full of twats.

Nibble I dont want to fall out with you old chap. But you compare the twats on here to there and I think you will find that actually:

A) We all know each other in real life and

B) There are no keyboard warriors

Its a damn sight better than NSC.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble I dont want to fall out with you old chap. But you compare the twats on here to there and I think you will find that actually:

A) We all know each other in real life and

B) There are no keyboard warriors

Its a damn sight better than NSC.

Now thats a comment I can appreciate. I will look into it more!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Are you always an obnoxious tosser or is it just on here? All the stories I have ever heard about you is that you’re a prize prick.

So why don’t you just leave it out and shut up.

Ill tell you what ill give you a 30 second head start to run up that hill to get to that moral high ground, your need it, its hard work walking up hills.

I have no idea who you are, so ho hum.

Still stories, stories, stories.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You are all bent. This could have been a PROPER tit fest, instead it's just a tit fest.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
6060-m.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Get bent you bent bender.

You need to get off the roids you rage fiend! As for Bucky I can't believe he would rather institute a wind up than post some pictures of birds with big knockers.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have no idea who you are, so ho hum.

Still stories, stories, stories.

Doesnt mean your not a prick though and by the sounds of it you havnt really got a lot more going for you, to try and question and rip into nibble for.

Ultimatley your just trying to wind people up and its a pretty lame effort to be honest, at least make it humerous, instead your boring and a complete arse.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Doesnt mean your not a prick though and by the sounds of it you havnt really got a lot more going for you, to try and question and rip into nibble for.

Ultimatley your just trying to wind people up and its a pretty lame effort to be honest, at least make it humerous, instead your boring and a complete arse.

If you say so.

Am glad you know so much about me, nice to be know, even if I have no idea who are what you are. But then not many on here know all that much about me, which is super.

Still carry on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Theres not much LOVE on this thread, is there. Lets all try to get along.
Look, here's a cute little KITTEN

cute%20kitten(weee).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here