Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsp

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You lot are a disappointment. A chance to post some titty pics and you blew it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

hooters_3.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Still Nibble, at least they generally support the Albion.

Who pulled your chain fool? My turn for your rather childish horseshit today is it? Fab.

Ah bless, carry on.

Now Run along boy, I won't be getting into a pissing contest with you today and certainly not with someone that spends his free time with his fingers up his own arse.

If you say so. So seem any Brighton games recently?

this is your idea of a non-binfestry and proportionate response eh nibble? For, just think that if it had been me I'd have been all immature and rude. Not like your very grown up ripostes.

fragglegull

Jun 3, 2008
NSP is a site for working class heroes and no nonsense, brutal, frank sometimes hilarous honesty!!
Wish i wasnt banned at work from posting!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
this is your idea of a non-binfestry and proportionate response eh nibble? For, just think that if it had been me I'd have been all immature and rude. Not like your very grown up ripostes.

Afternoon Grandad. :bigwave: I like you Buzzer, but you don't half come across as a patronising, sanctimonious, pious, pompous old twat sometimes.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

i cant post it as im at work, but type in toronto tower into google images, some Quailty towers there les, you wont regret it, its safe for work by the way, just dont look to long! ;)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ha great. The usual children joining up to come out with some of the oldest, unfunny jokes on NSC. Not today boys, not today.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
i cant post it as im at work, but type in toronto tower into google images, some Quailty towers there les, you wont regret it, its safe for work by the way, just dont look to long! ;)

Hello dear boy. We will have to meet up soon.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ha great. The usual children joining up to come out with some of the oldest, unfunny jokes on NSC. Not today boys, not today.

Make your mind up you funny chap. I'm either an old grandad or a childish boy. I'm in a quandary of whether to write to the argus about you or just go running home to mummy.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Just checked it out. I like. Who is she?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here