Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

Tbh i thought it was a valid point,can't see a ward or saunders getting signed,it seems that caskey is our best prospect but he was hardly discovered.:moo: I think my tightrope is thinner than it was:down:

It was very valid, and i posted that on the thread.

It always amazez me that we can have threads about pissing in the shower, wiping are methods and such like but raise a concern and people accuse you of sacrlidge.

Don't mention the pies, I did but think I got away with it.

It was very valid, and i posted that on the thread.

It always amazez me that we can have threads about pissing in the shower, wiping are methods and such like but raise a concern and people accuse you of sacrlidge.

Don't mention the pies, I did but think I got away with it.

Its not the topics but the posters that draw the fire,its like the big kids in the play ground will always round on the smaller guys,but tbh they have never landed a decent punch :wozza:

:moo:gone a bit quite at team c/r???

SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP.

Morning Rev,

Who can I upset and/or offend today?

This is what happens when Mrs Hillian buggers orf on business for 3 days a week every bloody week for the last 2 months and at least until Xmas.

WAKE UP AND EAT MORE FRUIT!!!!:moo:
GOOD MORNING HILLIAN:bigwave:

Morning Rev.

Forgot my fruit today, will have to survive on Smoked Cheese, and Scotch egg sarnies.

#greatsarnies, can i get a re-tweet?

Tendon buggered again, got to drive 150 miles tomorrow for aunties funeral. :(

Sorry to hear that mate.

No need to be Rev, I hadn't seen her for 20 years, I'm only really going to drive and support me old mum.

I hope to return later to see more of your thought provoking threads.:smile:

Once more into the breach dear friends, once more.

Hope it all went ok today.

Cheers Rev,

Just got back, dunno where I got 150 miles from it was in Cheam. Lovely service and always good to see family again especially as my cousins are all younger than me and they look bloody ancient.

Will Roy's Rovers prevail tonight or will they get mauled over in Moldova?

I thought the tempo and ball retention was great for the first 15 minutes if we could do that for 75-80 minutes we would be immense,we worked hard when we lost the ball which was often because of the long ball or trying to force it forward,i think roys on the right path:smile:
Managed to pick up another three points for starting a similar thread today on fans rep.:wrong:

I'll get the hang of this board one day :mad:

Good night Ace,
Good night Rev.

Lamb has been slammed:sheep:, beer has been quaffed, A whole new week awaits.

Sleep tight, hope the bed bugs don't bite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here