Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

It was the how would you wash your girlfriend thread:rolleyes:
Even got a pm moaning about it???

Morning,

I must have missed that gem.

The London running/jumping/luzzing things sports day is over.:down:

So it's back to "how do you eat your pie and which is your fav flavour" threads.

The thread was removed just asked how you would wash your new girl friend bath or shower? Upset someone's chum with that one.???:moo::blush:

Morning Rev,

I have joined that elite band to have had a thread removed.

Must remember to only post threads about pissing in the shower or the correct method for arse wiping.

I think Swindon will turn us over tonight.

Morning Rev,

I have joined that elite band to have had a thread removed.

Must remember to only post threads about pissing in the shower or the correct method for arse wiping.

I think Swindon will turn us over tonight.

Its not what you post but who is posting, I've been walking the line but still managed to have an infraction??? Is poyet taking the capital seriously? tonight:moo:

Who's the rozzer then???? I BET HE IS INUNDATED WITH OFFERS OF SNITCHES WITH THE LOT WE HAVE ON THIS BOARD:moo:
Blooming just started decorating fancy coming down and giving me a hand:clap2:

Not on your nelly Rev.

Judging by the main board I think the general opinion is we need a striker.

Rozzer is a she not a he.:drool:

You're all a bunch of wankers, starting threads about the game I couldn't go to.
:moo:

Morning Mr Rev. :blush:

How's the decorating going?:mad:

Donny game is still a sore point for me, although I would not have missed my Daughters wedding for anything on earth, I just can't believe that after 12 years and 3 kids with her other half they picked that day of all days. To add salt in the already festering wound my other son-in-law who I go to games with, hot footed it from the ceremony to The Amex and text me all afternoon.

Git.

Are you in here Rev????

The main board is approaching meltdown. :mad:

We've even got Clangers and Wombles fighting to death on there.:ohmy:

The heat is getting to some I fear.

Decorating put on hold today:) TRYING TO SORT A FEW BITS OUT REGARDING A FLAT PURCHASE,LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK TUES CARDIFF:sheep: THURS BARCELONA:mad:,SAT BARNSLEY:drool:

Get on with the painting Rev, there is no time to be starting football related threads on NSC.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here