Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

fn34massmall.jpg

Morning Rev,

Today, I will mainly be, removing paint from carpets, cats, hair, nose, eyes and wife. :facepalm:

Messi is overated, Zaha is ten times the player and worth ten times as much.:rolleyes:

:moo:

Morning,

Today I will mainly be, convincing everybody I know all about Cycling.

I think the bloke in the yellow kit deserves to win, everyone else seems to be in a large team but so far i haven't seen anyone else in his Team yellow, and because he's done it all by himself then he must deserve it.

:thumbsup:

Go Team Yellow.

Just back from the Norfolk broads what's new hill?:moo:

Morning Rev,

Welcome back, I thought it had been quiet.

There's some sort of sports day going on in Londinium, not sure what it's all about really but if you believe some on here it's been organised by The Lizard People who are known as illuminations or something and use triangles to give us clues on how they are going to kill us all.

So far in this sports day we have proved we can ride bikes, only not as well as everyone else, use bow and arrows, poorly, and a young lady yesterday got her 10 meter badge for not drowning.

Today a couple of blokes will be in the "bombing" competition at the local baths.

How was Norfolk, did you notice they all have 6 fingers? I'm sure I read it on here but I'm not sure if that means 6 on one hand or each hand having 3.???

Morning Rev,

Welcome back, I thought it had been quiet.

There's some sort of sports day going on in Londinium, not sure what it's all about really but if you believe some on here it's been organised by The Lizard People who are known as illuminations or something and use triangles to give us clues on how they are going to kill us all.

So far in this sports day we have proved we can ride bikes, only not as well as everyone else, use bow and arrows, poorly, and a young lady yesterday got her 10 meter badge for not drowning.

Today a couple of blokes will be in the "bombing" competition at the local baths.

How was Norfolk, did you notice they all have 6 fingers? I'm sure I read it on here but I'm not sure if that means 6 on one hand or each hand having 3.???

Attachments

• 132.JPG
    132.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here