Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

I get the feeling the first time i stick my head up from our big board trench and mention grapes i'm gonna get blown away!:moo:
Its all very normal over there,no trace of wacky weird things at all:moo:

It's been a sensible day Rev.:down:

Goodnight Each..:moo:

Just about to leave, had my pre-flight vomit, shaking like a leaf and have convinced myself we will crash.:down:

Goodbye Rev, Goodbye Ace, it's been emotional.:mad:

Sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Hillian.

:safeway:

Just about to leave, had my pre-flight vomit, shaking like a leaf and have convinced myself we will crash.:down:

Sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Hillian.

fly high fly true:thumbsup:

The stats say only one passenger plane crashes every 24 months,things seem to be getting better because its the 23rd month and non have crashed:moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:moo:
The county cup is not what is was, the league should be the priority :mad:
Looks like Hugo's unbanning didn't last long :facepalm:
Night Rev :hilton:
:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here