Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - thread full of photoshopped murray (Possibly NSFW!!)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Scum are now prepared for...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-27 at 14.11.04.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-27 at 14.11.04.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 792

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and he's wasted no time fitting in..

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 12.44.38.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 12.44.38.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 417

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And now to the Argus "journos" (and believe me I use that term very, VERY loosely, as what you do is the laziest and most pathetic excuse for journalism that abounds), since you will obviously be monitoring this thread in the hope something else "offensive" pops up that you can spread about, you can take this precise quote from me and publish it:

You are pathetic. You are a bunch of spineless ***** with no journalistic integrity, writing ability or grasp of grammar or accuracy. The way you twisted a joke into something malicious is EVERYTHING that is wrong with journalism, absolute gutter trash horseshit. And obviously you won't publish this, even paraphrased to take out the swearing, because you can't accept the fact as journos you are not respected in the slightest, your work is absolute shit, and you offer nothing in the way of news whatsoever. "Man killed by giant pencil". That's one of yours. I find that offensive, the clear levity you apply to a man DYING. So f*** OFF, STOP LIFTING FROM NSC, STOP MISREPRESENTING PEOPLE, STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS and most of all, GET A f***ing GRIP. Go on Naylor, publish it. I dare you.

It's difficult to disagree with any of this. Top work Sir. I like the fact it was posted just after midnight as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here