Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - thread full of photoshopped murray (Possibly NSFW!!)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The creator of the Greer picture asked for it to be removed. We will generally remove content from NSC at the request of the user responsible.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Yes I asked for it to be removed as the Argus, shining beacon of hope and truth for all that is good and pure, decided to f***ing ruin what is clearly a joke by twisting it utterly out of context. "Internet rage" my arse. They even claim we were discussing whether he'd get violence against him on the street - declining to comment that the entire thread was 4-5 pages of people saying that was f***ing ridiculous and no-one was condoning it. But the Argus decided not to mention that, made it sound like a lynch mob, and were clearly trying to stir up some complaints to Bozza, or worse the police, in the hope of actually having something to write about tomorrow. I'd appreciate if people didn't repost it (although I know it is on twitter which I can't do anything about).

And now to the Argus "journos" (and believe me I use that term very, VERY loosely, as what you do is the laziest and most pathetic excuse for journalism that abounds), since you will obviously be monitoring this thread in the hope something else "offensive" pops up that you can spread about, you can take this precise quote from me and publish it:

You are pathetic. You are a bunch of spineless ***** with no journalistic integrity, writing ability or grasp of grammar or accuracy. The way you twisted a joke into something malicious is EVERYTHING that is wrong with journalism, absolute gutter trash horseshit. And obviously you won't publish this, even paraphrased to take out the swearing, because you can't accept the fact as journos you are not respected in the slightest, your work is absolute shit, and you offer nothing in the way of news whatsoever. "Man killed by giant pencil". That's one of yours. I find that offensive, the clear levity you apply to a man DYING. So f*** OFF, STOP LIFTING FROM NSC, STOP MISREPRESENTING PEOPLE, STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS and most of all, GET A f***ing GRIP. Go on Naylor, publish it. I dare you.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I can try and remove it from my twitter if you want man, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes I asked for it to be removed as the Argus, shining beacon of hope and truth for all that is good and pure, decided to f***ing ruin what is clearly a joke by twisting it utterly out of context. "Internet rage" my arse. They even claim we were discussing whether he'd get violence against him on the street - declining to comment that the entire thread was 4-5 pages of people saying that was f***ing ridiculous and no-one was condoning it. But the Argus decided not to mention that, made it sound like a lynch mob, and were clearly trying to stir up some complaints to Bozza, or worse the police, in the hope of actually having something to write about tomorrow. I'd appreciate if people didn't repost it (although I know it is on twitter which I can't do anything about).

And now to the Argus "journos" (and believe me I use that term very, VERY loosely, as what you do is the laziest and most pathetic excuse for journalism that abounds), since you will obviously be monitoring this thread in the hope something else "offensive" pops up that you can spread about, you can take this precise quote from me and publish it:

You are pathetic. You are a bunch of spineless ***** with no journalistic integrity, writing ability or grasp of grammar or accuracy. The way you twisted a joke into something malicious is EVERYTHING that is wrong with journalism, absolute gutter trash horseshit. And obviously you won't publish this, even paraphrased to take out the swearing, because you can't accept the fact as journos you are not respected in the slightest, your work is absolute shit, and you offer nothing in the way of news whatsoever. "Man killed by giant pencil". That's one of yours. I find that offensive, the clear levity you apply to a man DYING. So f*** OFF, STOP LIFTING FROM NSC, STOP MISREPRESENTING PEOPLE, STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS and most of all, GET A f***ing GRIP. Go on Naylor, publish it. I dare you.

chill out mate... don't worry be happy, you're taking this to personally.

We ALL loved it, you're very talented....... and we all know its black humour.

F**k the Argus, they're a small local paper...... like a yappy little poodle barking... who cares what they say.

personally, if I were you I'd leave it up BrightonRock, I wouldn't let a journo influence or get to me in the way they seem to have with you.

You did it in tune with the sentiments of your fellow Albion fans, who ALL loved its satire, thats all that matters.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I can try and remove it from my twitter if you want man, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

I'm torn between leaving it as I don't think anything would happen, and stories like that guy who joked on facebook about blowing up Nottingham airport when they lost his bags, getting arrested. If someone did make a complaint I don't know what the law is so I just thought f*** it, let the Argus have their win and it can be removed. Joke.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I'm torn between leaving it as I don't think anything would happen, and stories like that guy who joked on facebook about blowing up Nottingham airport when they lost his bags, getting arrested. If someone did make a complaint I don't know what the law is so I just thought f*** it, let the Argus have their win and it can be removed. Joke.

blowing up an airport and cutting of glenn murrays head are very much different things! i would not worry one bit if i were you

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

If the worst comes to the worst poor old Gordon Greer will get arrested for it knowing OB :laugh:
Don't worry about that shitty rag, it won't exist in ten years time.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

What would you be arrested for? suggesting Gordon Greer might behead Glenn Murray?

do you really think you'd get done?.... you won't, the worst that would happen is NSC would be written to and asked to remove it.

Anyway, nobody will remember when tomorrows argus comes out with storys of "Littlehampton pensioner wins £42 in local raffle"

stand by your convictions

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
brightonrock just put it back up with added small print .. this is intended as a joke only so sorry if it offends

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Murray reveals why he was known as 'BIG Glenn' in the Brighton dressing room.

muzza1.jpg

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

Comment and let them have it!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9048364.Albion_fans__backlash_against_Glenn_Murry_s_Crystal_Palace_move/?ref=mr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here