Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - thread full of photoshopped murray (Possibly NSFW!!)

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
put your rubbish in the bin.png

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why has the brilliant picture of Greer holding Murray's head been removed from page 1? That's really sad if someone has complained.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why no word on the removal of the Greer picture? Come on, someone made a conscious decision to remove it so let's hear it, why was it removed? If someone has complained they should have been told to man up and appreciate the brilliant work that went into the picture. In the mean time, can we have the link again, I wanted to share the picture...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Why no word on the removal of the Greer picture? Come on, someone made a conscious decision to remove it so let's hear it, why was it removed? If someone has complained they should have been told to man up and appreciate the brilliant work that went into the picture. In the mean time, can we have the link again, I wanted to share the picture...

I haven't gone back to look but didn't Brighton Rock ask for it to be removed?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Great stuff, I took the liberty of sharing it with the wider world twitter

:smokin:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I managed to save the Greer picture, and could put it back up, but it would be entirely pointless if it's just going to be taken down again :shrug: ( quite pathetic really )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here