Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's greatest quotes

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Safeway wrote:

Today's Top 10 was, in my opinion, one of the best for many an age. Cracking songs from J Lo, Atomic Kitten, Darius, Christina Aguilera, Daniel Beddingfield, Will Young and Las Ketchup (pretty damn good for a novelty song).

Alright, Lulu and Boyzone bloke's song is a bit lame, and Nelly & Kelly are beginning to grate a bit, but on the whole I think pop music at the moment is quality. There's more to come next week with new singles out from Robbie Williams, Eminem and Ms Dynamite.

Pop music rules! (Apart from Gareth Gates and Justin Timberlake, who both need putting down)

:lolol:

On being questioned why he didn't contribute to the NSC sponsorship of Guy Butters:

"maybe I just didn't wanna donate, or unemployed at the time. Bozza ask yourself, how can an individual on a good consulatancy rate in the city with no dependants, living in south ken be hard up??" - Dwayne.

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
'brighton& hove albion have been linked with the clock at oldham! mark mcgee +his scouts have had their eyes on the clock+were going to make an offer last month for it,it is believed to be in the region of 1.4 million pounds,mcgee said to the argus,its a great looking clock+weve been looking for one that may even better the other clock,its not going to replace it,i jus dont think there is enough clock depth within the clock team! the other clock is jus happy for the company+said im gonna work hard to get the time correct+hopefully,keep my place as main clock,but who knows! albion 1st got the clock in th 2001-2002 season+have updated it with lighting+a display moniter.

more details 2 follow.........................................................................................'

byf

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Two lads who have spent the evening with Dwayne drinking all his Champagne and polishing off his nose bag, just after he has left:

'Who was that then?'
'Dunno'

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"looney I am never going to speak to you again"

Bozza

"why do you hate us"

chappers

I'll get you if its the last thing I do

Braders7

Kill looney kill looney
Watford O

enough!i cant take any more

dwayne when being flamed by yours trully.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looney describing George W Bush as "a smart cookie" because he does what he's told by the American oil industry made me laugh.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Comment from Madejski:

"We are delighted. We were patient and we got him, we got our man"

No you didn't you smug, hypocritical, two-faced pig ****er. You got OUR man.

- Easy 10

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, sorry to bounce this two years on, but.

"Intimidating Madejski" springs to mind, along with any Fish line, which still gets me going...:lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Don't dis dk he's not superman I don't think lol we all make mistakes so chill and reply wit your veiws - Drumstick

Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strange - Thimble Keegan

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Drumstick said:

Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strange - Thimble Keegan
damn straight , top quote :cool:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"i woke up naked in my bed with 100 pounds":lolol: :lolol:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
"why did the duck go to pray?? because he wants the stadium."

"i aint a god a legend or even a hero. i am just me."

"there was once a Nimby called tom carr, he talked alot about the stadium, One day i went up to him and shot him in the head Now there no more tom carr"

You can guess who they are by

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Berty_G said:
"there was once a Nimby called tom carr, he talked alot about the stadium, One day i went up to him and shot him in the head Now there no more tom carr

that must surely be the worst attempt at a limerick ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here