• dessiegate

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • other: please specify

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • NSC Family Fortunes

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Is my ex Girlfriend a Slut

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • please stay off the pitch at the final whistle so sam and the lads can do a lap of honour

Votes: 27 20.9%

• Total voters

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Me and my mum trip to Nimbyville, is up there with the best of them.

And my KFC adventures, has got to be the best long running six part story ever to agrace the shores of NSC.

Few other timeless classics my moh. Now I sound like attention seeker.

That is me off now, bye all. :jester:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Man of Harveys said:
I was around then but can't remember it. What happened?

Can't recall what initially sparked it off - like most classic NSC threads that just happened organically - but I think it was the first completely out of control punfest on NSC, and all the funnier for that novelty. As there was no registration back then everyone just assumed various bizarre usernames based around famous Petes and the "Pete" theme in general. For example, I briefly became "That's Neat That's Neat That's Neat That's Neat, I Really Love Your Tiger Pete".

I guess you had to be there... :down:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Stumpy Tim said:
My favourite from 1997 was the threads when we used to trash other message boards

Vicky Peck the Scunny Honey. And that couple getting married in the US, we even got mentioned at their reception. Good days.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lord Cornwallis said:
Turkeygate was fun and Dwayne and Zig going at it was top entertainment.
What about Harveys mistaking Will Packham for a black bloke?
Christ on a bike, yet more revisionism - that was the much-missed NSC LEGEND (and I use that term advisedly) Hart's Shirt.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I have to plump for NSC Family Fortunes, a hysterical unemployed afternoon watching Artois' initially well organised game rapidly descending into farce, and pictures of snack food!!

:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We aint coming for a poxy point was very good, am I going blind, or is it not in NSC gold?

Had to keep it football related, as it is the greater scheme of things - but the cardiff lap of honour just effected me the most.
taff's poxy point was a gem, but it was just him blithering against us. The lap of honour was the demeanor of that club biting them in the arse. Well funny.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Has to be Dartboard or Pheasent, ohh or the one with the two women almost getting in a punch-up, LIVE

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Stumpy Tim said:
Now he WAS a legend - what happened to him??
Not at all sure why he stopped posting - I doubt it was a Packham-related FLOUNCE - but he was last heard of teaching in Dubai. Absolutely brilliant bloke.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Nimbyville, Seagull in the chimney, Kevs 'Is wrestling real?' threads, Dessie-gate, Guinnes Daves cookery thread, all top quality masterpeices, thats the NSC i know and love!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhafc99 said:
And that couple getting married in the US, we even got mentioned at their reception. Good days.
www.tonyc.com

:bowdown:

Absolutely f***ing HILARIOUS - a fat American taking it all rather too seriously.

And the guestbook was top drawer. :D

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
a fat American taking it all rather too seriously.

He's still in fine form:

"Nobody’s asked me yet, but here’s my definition of a planet:..."

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
NSC Family fortunes had me virtually peeing myself and I had tears running down my face. That has to get my vote.

My particpation in the Seagull thread is something I can enjoy after the event but at the time I was really pissed off at having to dismantle the bloody office for a doomed baby seagull!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here