Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Voyeurs

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many are there? And why do they like to watch but not post?

Clearly none of them will comment, but what is stopping them? Is it shame? Is it because they don't need to get a life like the rest of us? What is the normal period of time before they can't resist posting drivel like this?

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
How many are there? And why do they like to watch but not post?

Clearly none of them will comment, but what is stopping them? Is it shame? Is it because they don't need to get a life like the rest of us? What is the normal period of time before they can't resist posting drivel like this?

For me, it was about two months and then i caved in !!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've heard people say they read this site, but don't post. Whats the point?!

I read the site for 2 years befoere I registered. For me it was a good way of getting the opinions of the fans that went to the games whilst I was at University.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I read for a while before posting. A lot of people just moan and moan. But it was good to read to see news, rumours, etc. and to take the pulse of the fan base (even if you have to sort through some people's fishing or those that always find something to moan about).

Some people just don't like contributing to message boards, because they get sucked in and find they have to check it every day and don't have the will power to stop once they start, some just aren't confident enough in their own opinion/knowledge to step in to the arguments on here.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I got told I was a right knob on here only the other day by someone who doesn't post!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think quite a few people log on, read the football related posts that look vaguely interesting or newsworthy and then piss off back to the real world ignoring the mostly drivel :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I got told I was a right knob on here only the other day by someone who doesn't post!

:lolol::lolol: Sorry, I don't really know you WW but I found that really funny!

Someone who doesn't even post! :laugh:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How do you know these Voyeurs exist, is there a list of "guests" that are looking ?

Front page - currently states, 510 users, 192 members, 318 guests.

I guess some of those guests could be posters who haven't logged in though?

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Front page - currently states, 510 users, 192 members, 318 guests.

I guess some of those guests could be posters who haven't logged in though?

I read more than I post. There is enough bollocks on here as it is without me adding more.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008

Were you wearing a t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, rolled up jeans, flip flops and a trilby?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here