Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Voyeurs

Any Albion/football related news (however rare that may be) always gets an unusually high number of views.

Which means casual viewers just hover over my classics, like the story of when I wanted to take a lady tramp home and wash her/do her up in my mum's old clothes and make up and keep her as a sex slave in return for food.

Which is just stoopid. And gay.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i used to be quite a regular poster.
nowadays there are too many wankers and young kids on here who wind me up.
if i posted in response to everything that pissed me off on here id be gettin banned every 5 minutes.
so, i read everyday, very seldom post

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
i used to be quite a regular poster.
nowadays there are too many wankers and young kids on here who wind me up.
if i posted in response to everything that pissed me off on here id be gettin banned every 5 minutes.
so, i read everyday, very seldom post
Why not make good use of the ignore list? I agree with what you are saying though.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I look every day. especially for the drivel, the serious football bits are largely boring!

I rarely post but often pleasure myself looking at Falmer pics

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I used to just use the site to catch up on all things Albion for about 4 years or more but in the end I caved in & had to pitch in. It made me feel dirty afterwards though!

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Yes, another one here who has viewed often over the years, but has only recently started posting again to a limited extent. I made a handful of posts years ago on the old board under another username, which no longer describes me. Having been very bad at attending matches over the last few seasons, and far from a natural sportsman myself, I have fought shy of contributing to any football discussions, but find the threads about matches, players, falmer especially, music, beer and all sorts of other off-topic stuff very entertaining and a great source of news / rumour on everything from the club to concert tickets.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I rarely post but I like to come on here to see what's going to be in the Argus tomorrow.

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3520364 said:
Which means casual viewers just hover over my classics, like the story of when I wanted to take a lady tramp home and wash her/do her up in my mum's old clothes and make up and keep her as a sex slave in return for food

:lolol::lolol:

They are most definetly missing out by hovering!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think quite a few people log on, read the football related posts that look vaguely interesting or newsworthy and then piss off back to the real world ignoring the mostly drivel :lolol:

About sums it up for me.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
There are more of us 'lurkers' then you think.
This makes for interesting reading...
90-9-1

Although now I have posted I guess im no longer part of the 90% lurkers!

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
I've been a member for 7 years and I have yet to meet the 100 post mark.
Personally, living abroad, I find it interesting just reading the news and views.

So am I a voyeur or a slacker or a slack voyeur??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here