Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Voyeurs

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. :down:

King Kong

Feb 24, 2010
I have browsed occasionally for years but rarely can be bothered to login. I'm usually only on for a few minutes here and there.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. :down:

Why am I picturing Das Reich painting a statue of a bird?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3520364 said:
Any Albion/football related news (however rare that may be) always gets an unusually high number of views.

Which means casual viewers just hover over my classics, like the story of when I wanted to take a lady tramp home and wash her/do her up in my mum's old clothes and make up and keep her as a sex slave in return for food.

Which is just stoopid. And gay.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LMAO.....sometimes you really hit the comedy spot, Danny! That's brilliant, you sick genius.

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
I have a quick check every day just to see if there's any albion related news, i find its a remarkably quick source of information, if there's anything from a new signing to a a half baked rumour about something it comes up on here a lot quicker than i'd notice anywhere else.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have a quick check every day just to see if there's any albion related news, i find its a remarkably quick source of information, if there's anything from a new signing to a a half baked rumour about something it comes up on here a lot quicker than i'd notice anywhere else.

Thats for sure, better than BBC or Seagulls.co.uk for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here