Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC version of Room 101

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Seeing as it is unlikely that anyone here will ever appear on the programme and it's re-launch tonight. What would you like to go in ? Two for me First driver's who can't fill their fuel tank either side they will queue for England so they can get close to the pump. Second the guy at the cash point in front of you trying to get cash out when it clearly says INSUFFICIENT FUNDS yet they keep trying,but then these are people as opposed to items.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Chuggers

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Argus

Edit: bugger, damn you

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
overweight chavvy girls who wear brightly coloured tracksuits with the words ' juicy ' or ' golddigga ' emblazoned across their somewhat considerable backside

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Just watching Adkins on the football league weekender, he will do, straight in room 101.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
People who walk down the street texting and bumping into people as they go.

Fucktards, the lot of them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Any tv programme where something has to be done by a feeble, nonsensical deadline ( We only have 3 weeks to get the main hall of the Grange re-carpeted before we host a Women's Institute coffee morning) or voted upon, requiring the host to try to ramp up " tension " by waiting a ridiculus amount of time before announcing the name of the departed..

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
People that are really SLOW. Slow at cashpoints, slow to get their money ready, slow whilst walking, slow at making decisions, slow in getting to the point and slow at timekeeping. Sort it out you f***ing slow PRICK.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wasps - poisonous little buggers with no redeeming qualities. Insect world equivalent of Dennis Wise.

Just in case you meant it that way, it should be venomous

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
People who insist on using self-service machines at supermarkets when they don't have the first clue how to do it. So irritating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here