Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC version of Room 101

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Mainly women(nothing personal girls) that stand in a queue to pay for petrol, with a couple of shopping items, and then when they get asked to insert their bank card, they have to search through their handbag for their purse, then search through their purse for the card.
FFS, you have been standing in a queue for 5 minutes doing f*** all, get the f***ing card out whilst waiting. Grrrrrrrr..............rant over

Sep 1, 2010
People putting the same Debit card at the cashpoint machine twice.

Loud bastards conversations on buses that also appear to be a little bit backward

People with huge amounts of nose hair and somehow seem to think it is acceptable

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
People who listen to their music on loudspeaker on the bus - It's almost never music that I actually like either, sod's law I guess.

And I'd also agree with chuggers. I work in the city centre so on my lunch break I'll get stopped by about 6 of them all saying how "I only want 5 minutes of your time" - If I gave them all 5 minutes of my time then that's half my lunch break gone, not even counting the time it's taken me to walk to wherever I'm trying to go. It's got to the point where I can't even blank them like I used to as they've started walking into people's path now so I'm essentially forced to swear profusely at them instead.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
1. Teenage/YoungWomen with orange fake tan on their face so you can see the join at the neck, muffin top with furry boots, big handbags who think they are trendy. Mingers (sorry, had a cider already tonight)
2. People who stroll around the supermarket with a trolley leaning on it as if it is there life support machine at a 45 degree angle.

Seeing as it is unlikely that anyone here will ever appear on the programme and it's re-launch tonight. What would you like to go in ? Two for me First driver's who can't fill their fuel tank either side they will queue for England so they can get close to the pump. Second the guy at the cash point in front of you trying to get cash out when it clearly says INSUFFICIENT FUNDS yet they keep trying,but then these are people as opposed to items.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cpfc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here