Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
I suppose the non crocs should get organised all non crocs who want to play sign below along with your position and we'll try and form some sort of tactics.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
Tom, I am rather hoping that we will tempt some more people into playing before next Thursday, and that we won't have to play with 6 men!! Damanclay is not playing by the way, so count him out of that illustrious front three. Scissorhands, where do you actually want to play?

Striker or centre back.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Fragmented Badger said:
Good plan - I think you have Seagull Jaz, Alex Frutos, Cereal Killer and yourself at the moment. You will have to work VERY hard to put up worthy opposition to the formidable CROCS though:)

I'm thoroughly expecting a footballing masterclass from yourselves, infact, anything less than a 45 nil CRUSHING on your part should be considered a failure.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So, there are 5 of us for the NSC Select Team thus far, and these are the positions:

GK:

DR:
DL:
DC:
DC:

MR:
ML: Redhead
MC:

MC/FC (depending on formation):

FC: AlexFrutos
FC:

Anyone care to put their name next to a specific blank?

Last edited:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
AlexFrutos said:
So, there are 5 of us for the NSC Select Team thus far, and these are the positions:

GK:

DR:
DL:
DC:
DC:

MR:
ML:
MC:

MC/FC (depending on formation):

FC:
FC:

Anyone care to put their name next to a specifc black?

I'll go for the left midfield/cente midfield birth please.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey missed this thread, I'm usually free on thursdays, let me know if i'm NEEDED or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here