Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fragmented Badger said:
Well both teams have to aim for 11 surely. Then, if one team falls short we can do a bit of swapping around. JohnBoy, I was counting on you being in the Croc team. Basically, anyone who has ever met or known me or Scott will qualify as a croc. Off the top of my head this means Scott, me, Tommy Boy, Withdean Wanderer, John, Scissorhands, and Kev are in, plus Damanclay if he can come, and any others I have forgotten.

AlexFrutos and SeagullJaz seem to be the main organisers who are not crocs, so I would suggest they become captains of the opposition. Do you agree chaps?

Sounds good to me.

So, who's part of the NSC Select XI (or however many it ends up being, lol). I'm guessing we have me, seagulljaz, redhead and possibly Adrie so far, correct?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I guess for the Crocs we are looking at:

badger
tommy boy
kaney
scissors
john boy
damanclay
ape
potter
me

that is 9, im going now but i reckon we can get 11 easily presuming they are all coming

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
SO has a date been organised yet?? id liek to pop down, but am away 5-12 august

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Scotty M said:
I guess for the Crocs we are looking at:

badger
tommy boy
kaney
scissors
john boy
damanclay
ape
potter
me

that is 9, im going now but i reckon we can get 11 easily presuming they are all coming

Dream team.

I can play no position well. :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
But Tom, we shared an illustrious career remember, and I know you are a midfielder. Why the hell do you want to play in goal?:lolol:

i have fallen on hard times, known as the "new paul gascoigne" at one point, i seem to be mirroring his career

f*** it, me, you, UPFRONT

the TWIN TOWERS

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I am unavailable for the first week but the second week I can play. I can either play CB (probably my best position) Or as a "beast" like target man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here