Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
oh and where did you get your eyebrow pierced? was tempted on getting it done on Friday but decided to think about it for a few days.
I was either looking at Punktured in the Lanes or the one up from the Albion Shop

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Cereal Killer said:
oh and where did you get your eyebrow pierced? was tempted on getting it done on Friday but decided to think about it for a few days.
I was either looking at Punktured in the Lanes or the one up from the Albion Shop

Punktured :)

Was about £20

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

I have just had a reply to my e-mail enquiring about using the goals/pitch markings for thursdays game and the reply i got said the following:

Hello,

The goals and posts will not be available until October, so no I'm afraid
that they will not be available for you.

I would also advise you that as the clear up is still taking place
following Pride this past weekend, we would not consider that Preston Park
is suitable for a football match. If you wish to discuss an alternative
location, please feel free to call us.

Kind regards

Jo Jones
Sports Bookings

I think we may need to have a re-tihink about the location

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What about the pitch between Bhasvic field and the tennis courts up near the Tesco garage on that road (can't remember what it is called)10/15 minutes walk from Brighton, Preston Park and Hove. The pitch might even have the goals up?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Les Biehn said:
What about the pitch between Bhasvic field and the tennis courts up near the Tesco garage on that road (can't remember what it is called)10/15 minutes walk from Brighton, Preston Park and Hove. The pitch might even have the goals up?

Thats a good shout there les, and i think you might be right in saying the goals are up!

I think we should move it to there as it is only a 5 min walk from Hove stn!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Les Biehn said:

oooooooooo yes that would be quality, the newsagent accross the road serves me :D

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Walk over that footbridge thingy and then its at the top of the road.

Where are you coming from CK? I could give directions if you need them

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
ali_jenkins123 said:
Walk over that footbridge thingy and then its at the top of the road.

Where are you coming from CK? I could give directions if you need them

Im coming from Coldean, I know where the park and and how to get there so thats no probs.

I was only wondering how to get there if I was to meet people at Hove Station, but there will be no point as I dont even know myself :dunce:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its still in the planning stage i guess, it was only because of the e-mail i got received from Brighton and Hove council suggesting that we dont play at Preston Park as they are still cleaning up from pride.

I guess that seagulljaz, alex frutos and the crocks captain(s) will have to make the final arrangements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here