Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
iv got a chamionship ball size 5 which i found last season whlie watching my brother at qpr, but not sure if its a bit flat and going straight from work

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
ali_jenkins123 said:
You've got a very dodgy imagination mate!

I do at times

On a serious note, if we can get hold of some cheap buckets or something, we can get some bags of ice and empty them into the buckets and then put the beers into the buckets to keep them cool :cool:

Although we will probably get some pesky chavs trying to nick them or at least have the cheak to ask for some.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Just buy them cold and hopefully they wont be that warm by the time we drink them.

Bit to much to ask someone to bring a bucket full of ice!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
ali_jenkins123 said:
Just buy them cold and hopefully they wont be that warm by the time we drink them.

Bit to much to ask someone to bring a bucket full of ice!

I might bring a bucket or 2 full of ice, brought while in town of course (if i can be bothered.)

Might bring a few plastic pint cups cos I cant stand drinking out of the can, even if straight from the fridge

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cereal Killer said:
I might bring a bucket or 2 full of ice, brought while in town of course (if i can be bothered.)

Might bring a few plastic pint cups cos I cant stand drinking out of the can, even if straight from the fridge

Why??? theres a offy near p+p im sure you buy bags of ice! and alis right cold beers im more worried if my water will get warm:lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here