Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think you can book the one by Bhasvic, otherwise it might be difficult to get it.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Mabie a swich to BHASVIC would be a good idea, we could all meet at HOVE stn (for those who want to) and then its only a 5 min walk up the road.

If we can book it at such short notice les then that would be a good idea and it should only cost a few quid each!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
ali_jenkins123 said:
Mabie a swich to BHASVIC would be a good idea, we could all meet at HOVE stn (for those who want to) and then its only a 5 min walk up the road.

If we can book it at such short notice les then that would be a good idea and it should only cost a few quid each!

Don't think we need to book it. Will just be a bit worried though that if the goals are up, someone will already be using them.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I must admit that when she said the clean-up was still going on i did think it was a bit of a long time. i thaught there was a minimum time alloud to clean up after event like this.

Is there anyone who lives near to PP that wouldn't mind having a quick walk through the park?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
the pitch in question is the former crocs pitch btw, and is called the crocs lair

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! We are so butch!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
tommy boy said:
the pitch in question is the former crocs pitch btw, and is called the crocs lair

Sounds intimidating, lets not play there! :jester:

Surley this should be played at a neutral ground, like Southwick Green! :p

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Cereal Killer said:
Maybe someone could give the people you have to ring (Brighton Council i suppose) to see if the goals have been put up on the Dyke Road Park

I dont think any council goals will be up untill atleast september at the earliest!

Although there might be some around for pre-season friendlies!

Oct 25, 2003
Cereal Killer said:
Maybe someone could give the people you have to ring (Brighton Council i suppose) to see if the goals have been put up on the Dyke Road Park

no chance

oh, and i went past pp this morning, it looks cleared up but all the grass is wrecked, you can see the outline of one of the pitches though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here