Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:
I guess some people would bring a bag, like a rucksack or something. I would, as I am coming a distance via train/bus and would need my wallet and stuff safe meaning we can malk out the goals with the bags.

P.S. I need help where abouts at Preston Park is this, to me Preston Park is a large park and Brighton is a large city and I would be lost for a second if I didn't know where you guys were.

You're coming on the train, right?

Work out what time you'll get to Brighton station, we'll meet up there (goes for anyone else coming by train), and we'll go to Preston Park in one group, and then all get lost together.:)

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
But there is no official media coverage of this game, which will keep the majority of our fans away. I remember when we came back from our first spell in South Korea to play for the Crocs, christ I couldn't even go in the local supermarket without people asking for autographs and photos. Don't worry though, I am sure the masses will leave us alone just this once.

i know it was OBSCENE

unfortunately you can never rely on the grapevine, just the PROSPECT of us playing at preston park could make people curious, word travels like WILDFIRE and suddenly half of china have descended

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
AlexFrutos said:
I agree on that part, otherwise we'll have arguments over what's in or out, and also what does or does not count as "over the bar".

As I said earlier I could ask my football team if I can borrow the goals, but the only problem is we can't remember who has the other goal.

Last edited:

1066gull

stupid double post that was posted after frutos boy here

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:
Yeh, i hope, I will try and blab my way to go.....

And when will this finish, ebcause I need a time to get home!

Why?

Do you have a set bed time, or does your Mum just not like you being out too late?

Last edited:

1066gull

Cereal Killer said:
Adriodinho - have you decided if you are coming yet?????

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE come, im begging you LOL!
Yeh, i hope, I will try and blab my way to go.....

And when will this finish, ebcause I need a time to get home! Or one of you will have to drive me home as after 9.30, I think the last train leaves at Hastings meaning I have a six hour wait at St. Leanords.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
AlexFrutos said:
You're coming on the train, right?

Work out what time you'll get to Brighton station, we'll meet up there (goes for anyone else coming by train), and we'll go to Preston Park in one group, and then all get lost together.:)

I can meet you up Brighton station, can have a sign saying FRUTOS on it and all that. Then we can all walk down to PP

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cereal Killer said:
I can meet you up Brighton station, can have a sign saying FRUTOS on it and all that. Then we can all walk down to PP

Makes sense to me, we just need to work out a time to meet so that we can co-ordinate all of this.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
Natural leader role for you then:bowdown:

I expect to see you barking out the orders, using every minute of experience you gained from a prestigious career in Colombia. You are going to be the lynchpin of that defence, our very own Stephane Henchoz:)

Last season was my first full season since I was about 14 :dunce:

I do shout alot but its always encouragement and usually telling people where to go and who to mark!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We'll barely survive normal time, much less extra time.

BTW, we need to make sure someone has a coin for the all important tossing (of the coin) before the start of the game.

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
AlexFrutos said:
Makes sense to me, we just need to work out a time to meet so that we can co-ordinate all of this.

Could meet up there about 6pm(ish) dont know the best way to get down there though, will have to check the street maps (I cant be arsed to walk up a big hill lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here