Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

1066gull

This is NSC Gold.

Kev getting serious over a kickaround.

:lolol:

I wouldn't last 20 minutes I guess, I will probvably get distrcted and speak to Cereal for a bit like the kickabouts I have with my mates, mone team get tired and the opposition dominate. They tire down and we dominate, its just a kickaround and a bit of a laugh.

I doubt we wouldnt even have a throw in!

1066gull

brightonfan_86 said:
Brighton shirts vs Yellow shirts, full marked pitch, goals etc. I'm not saying there will be a huge crowd but I think will be a few turning up.
Will you shut up about this seriousness!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
brightonfan_86 said:
...I'm not saying there will be a huge crowd...

Actually, that's exactly what you said:

brightonfan_86 said:
Something just tells me that there will be a huge crowd.

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fragmented Badger said:
Yeah that's all very well, and I do agree there needs not be a serious approach. BUT, I do think we should get 2 things to avoid it becoming a farce.

1) Cones to mark the pitch out
2) Tall poles/flags to be goalposts

Without them, noone will really know what's in and out.

I agree on that part, otherwise we'll have arguments over what's in or out, and also what does or does not count as "over the bar".

1066gull

I guess some people would bring a bag, like a rucksack or something. I would, as I am coming a distance via train/bus and would need my wallet and stuff safe meaning we can malk out the goals with the bags.

P.S. I need help where abouts at Preston Park is this, to me Preston Park is a large park and Brighton is a large city and I would be lost for a second if I didn't know where you guys were.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
How old are you Marc?

Scott, Tommy Boy, John, Scissorhands, Munkfish, SDC, and myself are all about 18-19. I think Les is about 25 though, so you and him can provide the vital experience to a youthful squad.

I'm 29 :jester:

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Adriodinho said:
I guess some people would bring a bag, like a rucksack or something. I would, as I am coming a distance via train/bus and would need my wallet and stuff safe meaning we can malk out the goals with the bags.

P.S. I need help where abouts at Preston Park is this, to me Preston Park is a large park and Brighton is a large city and I would be lost for a second if I didn't know where you guys were.

Preston Park is 5 mins from Preston Park station

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here