Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Room 101

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Foreign students in the summer - alright, its all well and good to be coming over here to learn the language, but WHY do you insist on gathering in gangs of 30 by the f***ing DOORS IN CHURCHILL SQUARE. 6 days a week ive got to wrestle my way through them to get in to work :angry:

ALSO foreign students in the summer using the number 1 bus - ive been waiting for 30 minutes to get on this bus, as i do the whole way through the year, yet you INSIST on pushing your way to the front of the queue after waiting for 2 SECONDS - back of the line!

AND people at work who think just because theyre older then me it doesnt count as bullying if they constantly take cheap shots at me - even though they have less experience than me at working there - then act as if ive shot their children when i ask them to do something

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Assuming LDC, Archer, Belotti etc, etc are already made non-existent

1. Religion

2. American Language

3. Kid Pelters

4. Crap Graffiti (Tags and the like)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jimmy Saville said:
Cucumber - The devils penis
Elton John - Overrated drivel

surely those two reasons are the wrong way round?

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1. Men who hit women. Scum of the highest order.

2. Cycle lanes. Just get on the raod, and follow the Highway Code. Ifyou do choose to use a cycle lane, the Highway Code does apply there too, so please notice the Give Way junctions near to pedestrain crossing points.

3. Newspapers.

4. Big Brother.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
LANGDON SEAGULL said:

2. Ringtone companies texting me to get the latest ringtones whilst eating up my phone bill

I'm with you on that one. I couldn't understand why my mobile phone bills were so high, so I contacted T - mobile to query the charges .It turns out that the unsolicited texts I have been receiving have been paid for by me (at £1 per message).How can it be right for a company to be able to tout for business ,and yet charge you for the cost of the texts. :angry:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Foreign students in the summer - alright, its all well and good to be coming over here to learn the language, but WHY do you insist on gathering in gangs of 30 by the f***ing DOORS IN CHURCHILL SQUARE. 6 days a week ive got to wrestle my way through them to get in to work

It's only the Catholic countries (France, Spain and Italy) that seem to gather in such large groups: the Scandinavians, Dutch and Germans tend to gather in groups of half a dozen or so.

I have no idea why this should be: I first observed this when I was a TEFL teacher 25 (and more years ago) but from what I can see round Brighton, this is still the case.

What I don't know though is on what side the newly rich eastern Europeans fall: are they with the big-grouped Catholics or the small-grouped Proddies?

Gwylan said:
It's only the Catholic countries (France, Spain and Italy) that seem to gather in such large groups

They're just used to gathering in masses.

Sorry :down:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
2 more

- Mobile phones with built in speakers, so that chavs can play whatever shit music is around

- Kev and 1066's arguments - just. f***. off
:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here