Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Room 101

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lorry Drivers again ( mostly foreign bastards) who drive in lane 3 of a four lane M25 stretch. I cant tell you how that winds me up.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hannibal smith said:
1. Women in swiming pools who complain that their hair is getting wet or swim alongside thier mates and chat from one length to the next. Can you not shut the f*** up for five minutes?

:lolol: yep you get a few them at the gym who not only get in the pool with a freshly washed and blow dried hair do but a full face of slap on too!! Then they insist on doing doggy paddle with their heads and necks stretched full length out of the water!! makes me wanna go up behind them and duck their head under!

1. Drivers that dont indicate at roundabouts, or indicate to go one way but then decide to go in a totally different direction.

2. Rice pudding and Porridge, actually anything made with milk should be made illegal! :sick:

3. Diets, Grrrrrrrr, we should all be allowed to fat and happy!!

4. WAGs, well the underfed orange lot with fake hair and designer handbags that weigh more than they do! :lolol:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
1. Inconsiderate drivers- ie: fast lane drivers, who keep to the speed limit, people who drive at 20 in a 30mph zone

I'm with you on that one. Also drivers who see a big que of traffic on the motorway at a junction exit, leave it to the last miniute to push in, causing the que to be even slower :angry:

Not being able to buy a ham sandwich in shop without mustard.

Fat people who moan about being fat, yet take the lift at work to go up two flights of stairs.

people who give me advice about bringing up children yet don't have any them of their own.

:censored: :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1. Sky trying to charge me £65 to have an engineer out to fix THEIR box that has stopped f***ing working for no apparent reason. I already pay £52 per month for Sky+, all the Premium channels, and to have it plumbed in upstairs. If you think some monkey in Bombay is going to tell me I have to pay another £65 just so it f***ing WORKS, you've got another think coming (eventually I get it sorted for free, but only after I threaten to cancel the whole shebang).

2. Mini roundabouts. What is the f***ing POINT of having a small, raised, white round island in the middle of a seldom used T-JUNCTION ? I refuse to comply with these aborations, and regularly bounce straight over them, or swing over to the right-hand side of the road so I can fly over them whilst maintaining my 30mph. If I hit someone or something, I will sue the council for their gross negligence in installing pointless and hazardous roundabouts which serve no purpose other than to induce acute road-rage in normally mild-mannered human beings.

3. Big Brother, and people who gas on and on endlessly about it, and who end up creaming themselves on "eviction night". A show about people with no lives, for people with no lives.

4. Sven.

5. Movie trailers that show clips of ALL the best bits, so you've pretty much seen the film already before you sit down to watch it properly. I'm talking about YOU Men in Black, King Kong, and Batman Returns.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Easy 10 said:

5. Movie trailers that show clips of ALL the best bits, so you've pretty much seen the film already before you sit down to watch it properly. I'm talking about YOU Men in Black

Come on now, we all know there were NO good bits in Men In Black.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....the bit where the woman in the mortury was telling Will Smith what she used to do to the bodies after dark was quite amusing....

Wild Wild West was shite though - that would go in room 101

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Race said:
:

2. Rice pudding and Porridge, actually anything made with milk should be made illegal! :sick:

Porridge isn't made with milk (or at least it shouldn't be). Water and a pinch of salt - that's all it takes.

With you on the roundabouts though - that's one I missed off my list.

And what's with people who signal as they're turning. I can see what you're doing when you're doing it, you plonktards.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gwylan said:
Porridge isn't made with milk (or at least it shouldn't be). Water and a pinch of salt - that's all it takes.
I think you'll find thats GRUEL.
Porridge should always be made with milk. Gruel is its cheaper, more unlpeasant alternative.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
LONDON IRISH ( the nsc poster)

Not for having strong views on just about everything, that I quite admire, but for his pomposity and casual disdain for anything and anyone who presents even a mildly contradictory view to his.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Easy 10 said:
I think you'll find thats GRUEL.
Porridge should always be made with milk. Gruel is its cheaper, more unlpeasant alternative.

From Scotland for Visitors
Porridge
Ingredients (sufficient for two people):
One pint (half litre) water; some people use half water and half milk
2.5 ounces (2.5 rounded tablespoons) medium-ground oats
Pinch of salt

From cooks recipes
Oatmeal Porridge
3 cups water
Pinch of salt
1 cup steel-cut oats

From Netcooks

1/4 cup medium oatmeal
1 cup water
pinch of salt

I could go on but I think it would be gruel to do so.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Easy 10 said:
2. Mini roundabouts. What is the f***ing POINT of having a small, raised, white round island in the middle of a seldom used T-JUNCTION ? I refuse to comply with these aborations, and regularly bounce straight over them, or swing over to the right-hand side of the road so I can fly over them whilst maintaining my 30mph. If I hit someone or something, I will sue the council for their gross negligence in installing pointless and hazardous roundabouts which serve no purpose other than to induce acute road-rage in normally mild-mannered human beings.

Oh yeah dont get me started on them! What a waste of bloody time. A few of these STUPID things have been installed down the road at T-junctions and oh what fun it is come rush hour in the morning! No one seems to have a clue who has right of way and all just sit there gawping at each other waiting for someone to make the first move, and the only cars that indicate are the ones who are going straight across it! :angry: I've just seen a transit van try to go all the way round one, it only took him 5 mins and at least a 10 point turn to do it! Nothing like a bit road rage to get you going though!!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Gwylan said:

Well I've seen Guy put milk in his porridge!!! To be honest I dont care what its made with, its EVIL and I cant even touch a box of it, let alone be in the same room as someone making it or eating it cos it makes me feel ill!!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Race said:
Well I've seen Guy put milk in his porridge!!! To be honest I dont care what its made with, its EVIL and I cant even touch a box of it, let alone be in the same room as someone making it or eating it cos it makes me feel ill!!

Now Ready Brek you add milk to

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
1. Drivers that dont indicate, use their phone and dont wear seatbelts

2. Ringtone companies texting me to get the latest ringtones whilst eating up my phone bill

3. Cyclists

4. Richard Madeley

5. People that read the Sun

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Race said:

Arrrrghh !!! Porridge, vile, disgusting stuff, you're right Race, milk shouild only be added to your toilet bowl. Tragically I hear that porridge and fish is a very popular Filippino dish :ohmy:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1. Mark McGhee
2. Dean White
3. Charlie Oatway
4. Bob Booker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here