Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Room 101

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Starry said:
Maybe because diet coke taste better than fat coke!

Diet Coke is disgusting IMO. Some people may prefer it I suppose but I doubt its many people's preference

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
seagully said:
Diet Coke is disgusting IMO. Some people may prefer it I suppose but I doubt its many people's preference

Doesn't all coke taste disgusting - isn't that the point?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
1. Inconsiderate drivers- ie: fast lane drivers, who keep to the speed limit, people who drive at 20 in a 30mph zone, BOY RACERS with their spaceship types cars, with thier muisc blaring.....WHAT ARE U TRYING TO GAIN ? also any driver that gets in my f***ing way when im in a rush. If you are any of the above....f*** YOU !!!

2. Evil White Scummy Council Trash With 5 babies by the time ur 15 - Enough said.

3. Chavs- Hate Them.

4. People that yawn loudly, give it the extra yawn. AHHHHH....im gonna chop ur f***ing head off C***.

That is all.....for now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Starry said:
1. The people at supermarkets who take a trolley and do their shopping, load shopping into their car and then leave their trolley in the next parking space or rolling around the car park free to bash into as many peoples cars as possible. Why? There are trolley bays/hut things on every row. Move your lazy arse and return your trolley.

2. The Parcel Force delivery guy who calls with a parcel but doesn't bother knocking and just automatically assumes that at 11am no one is home. TRY KNOCKING. And yes, Mr Parcel Force I reported you TWICE for doing that and was told this wasn't the first complaint and it would be dealt with. Twice you left a card without knocking, I know. I was sat in the office beside the front door. The third time I was outside at the side of the house and saw you do it but caught you before you had time to drop a card and run. WHY? You are a fool. It's your job to deliver parcels. Not leave me calling cards.

3. Window cleaners. I pay you to clean my windows. So, clean them.

I sense some anger here...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1. Music facists ( often found on here)....we are all different, we all like different things...get over it!

2. Tail gaiters.....I must admit I have done this inthe past, but I have seen the error of my ways and try very hard not to do it.

3. gay people who constantly go on about their sexuality and feel the need to flaunt it openly ( ie two blokes shagging eachother by the beer tent in preston Park last year)

4. Big Brother / reality TV Shows- its been done to death now. we dont care....just tell us where to send the comic relief money and we will without a talentless record producer falling off a f***ing horse.

5. Wine facists.......Oh i had a 1935 Chardonnay from Siberia last week and Dahling it was devine....so f***ing what?

6. Cyclists in London who ride through pedestrian crossings when the light is at red.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
seagully said:

All Coke is vile, but there is a definite taste difference between the two and if someone prefers Diet Coke they prefer Diet Coke.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Dies Irae said:
1. Music facists ( often found on here)....we are all different, we all like different things...get over it!

2. Tail gaiters.....I must admit I have done this inthe past, but I have seen the error of my ways and try very hard not to do it.

3. gay people who constantly go on about their sexuality and feel the need to flaunt it openly ( ie two blokes shagging eachother by the beer tent in preston Park last year)

4. Big Brother / reality TV Shows- its been done to death now. we dont care....just tell us where to send the comic relief money and we will without a talentless record producer falling off a f***ing horse.

5. Wine facists.......Oh i had a 1935 Chardonnay from Siberia last week and Dahling it was devine....so f***ing what?

6. Cyclists in London who ride through pedestrian crossings when the light is at red.

Im afraid Dave, I come under the music fascists and the tail gaiters. Get outta my way and turn that shitty drone u call music off. :angry: :jester: ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rodders said:
Im afraid Dave, I come under the music fascists and the tail gaiters. Get outta my way and turn that shitty drone u call music off. :angry: :jester: ;)

the you , my friend, will be cast into the pit known as Room 101, where you will be forced to watch Crystal palace games from the main stand with a red hot poker stuffed up your jacksy

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Starry said:
1. The people at supermarkets who take a trolley and do their shopping, load shopping into their car and then leave their trolley in the next parking space or rolling around the car park free to bash into as many peoples cars as possible. Why? There are trolley bays/hut things on every row. Move your lazy arse and return your trolley.

I would completely go along with that but could I also factor in people with pushchairs and their ilk ? I appreciate that they have to have them but why do they have to have a chat right outside the supermarket door thus blocking the exit. I saw two people doing this a couple of days ago, not only were they obstucting others but their children were stuck in bright sunlight where as a two second walk to the side would have had both in the shade and out of the way.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Oh I could add that into my list as well. And I have no idea why people don't protect their kids from the sun. Stupidity of the highest order. Those are the same people who stop midway around the shop with their trolley in the middle of the aisle nattering to someone else with their trolley completely blocking the way through. Bleh.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
1) Lewes D C
2) David Cunti Bellotti
3) William Archer
4) A few bales of straw
5) 20 Litres of petrol (sprayed)
6) One Match (Lit)

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
1. Women in swiming pools who complain that their hair is getting wet or swim alongside thier mates and chat from one length to the next. Can you not shut the f*** up for five minutes?

2. Lorry drivers who insist on overtaking on a dual carrigaeway but can only do 1 mph more than the one they are going past. The point? P.S : White van men - The highway code does apply to you.

3. Anyone who looks surprised in a queue when the cashier asks for payment. Then proceeds to scrable around for Cash card and one extra loyalty point on some pointless card.

4. Shit beer. You run a pub and your beer is flat. Sake.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
American TV programmes/films that depict all English people as either upper class twits living in country mansions or cheeky cock-er-nees. :unclesam: :censored:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
1 . James Blunt you C£$T! Shut the f*** up you knob stop being on the TV and radio all the time! :angry:

2. People who drive in the middle lane of the motorway for no reason at all. Drive on the left you knobs! :angry:

3. LDC.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

4. Early morning and people who like them. I hate nothing more than people in a good mood when i get into work on an early shift. :angry:

5. Chav and Boy Racers. I concider them to be the same in most cases. :angry:

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
4x4s

NB I was disgusted to see Sussex CCC skipper Chris Adams climb into his at close of play yesterday... think of all the gas guzzled by him as his side traverse the country throughout the summer... (RMJ had a much more sensibly efficient vehicle - Golf, 205, or suchlike...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here