Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC Quiz- Summer Championships

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Thank's for reminder , iv'e put in more passes than Poyet could possibly dream of but i think there's a few in there i hopefully know .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Sent my answers in yesterday, thought there was a nice range of questions, some I knew as it sat slap bang in the middle of my era of watching far too much football. Most of the others I could formulate an educated guess for, one or two stabs in the dark though.

Certainly glad it wasn't [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]'s questions we had to answer as I'm sure the Latvian FA would be looking for some early flights home and printing up my P45.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Answers submitted. Some right challenging head scratchers and some really annoying ones I know I knew but didn’t know when it mattered.

But still as the minnows expectations are low.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Large variants in scores so far. Top score 12/15, lowest score is 2.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just sent mine over - not showing in my sent messages yet, but hope it arrives at the other end. I was hoping for a music round as it turns out my football memory ain't that great! But hey, you don't enter as Estonia if you have high expectations.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Really good questions.

I'm most confident on round two. Reckon I could get four right. Unfortunately I'm playing the bye so only need one point to win. Rounds one and three were a real mix. Some I knew, some I had an educated guess on and others were total stabs in the dark.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Excellent questions. After 2 days of deliberating over who scored our first PL goal I've decided I don't know so I'll take a guess and send the answers over shortly.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Upon rereading the questions any scraps of confidence have escaped me.

I'm definitely closer to 2 than 12.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Large variants in scores so far. Top score 12/15, lowest score is 2.

No idea if my PM with answers went through or not, but I realise I didn't put my name or team on it. If you get one without a name, my one references that no Googles or Bings were harmed during the creation of my answer sheet:D

If you don't have it, let me know and I'll try and remember my guesses.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just sent mine over - not showing in my sent messages yet, but hope it arrives at the other end. I was hoping for a music round as it turns out my football memory ain't that great! But hey, you don't enter as Estonia if you have high expectations.

You'd expect to be TALLINN behind the rest.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No idea if my PM with answers went through or not, but I realise I didn't put my name or team on it. If you get one without a name, my one references that no Googles or Bings were harmed during the creation of my answer sheet:D

If you don't have it, let me know and I'll try and remember my guesses.

I did have a chortle at that.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION]* [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION] [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]* [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]

Still to come.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Likewise.

Main thing to remember is that you play individual matches. So a good match performance counts for nothing when you move onto the next one. Scores do not accumulate. That's the fun of it. The best player eventually won the last one, but when folk had a bad round it was a case of 'we go again'.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Come on [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]

First I took your Welsh identity being the "Swansman", then I turned into this invasive species in your beloved Brighton - are you just gonna let me win on a WO?

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Come on [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]

First I took your Welsh identity being the "Swansman", then I turned into this invasive species in your beloved Brighton - are you just gonna let me win on a WO?

:lolol:You should be so lucky:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here