Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC Quiz- Summer Championships

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
My knowledge of the national teams exploits i think have let me down again , I've stopped passing Mr Quizmaster and thank's for the tip , i spotted the error of my ways may have cost me a valuable 2 points .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Let’s just ponder this for a second...

He has answered FOUR of 30 questions correctly, and has 8 pts.

I have answered TWENTY THREE of those same 30 questions correctly, and also have 8 pts.

It’s a CONSPIRACY I tell you. :angry:

Given your precarious position there are preparations to invite you on to the commentary team for the next phase. :lolol:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
TV companies coming in late to make offers to televise a couple of matches in Group 2.

It's going down to the wire in some high scoring affairs.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=21200]I remember the good times[/MENTION]* [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]* [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13265]Super Steve Earle[/MENTION]* [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION]*

Results to come from you chaps.

Some of you will have a huge say in who progresses to the next round. There's a lot of progressions out of the player's hands now. So if you can get them in as soon as you see this it would be just splendid.

Give the questions your best shot too. I don't want complaints that some of you were fielding reserve teams :lolol:

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
[MENTION=21200]I remember the good times[/MENTION]* [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]* [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13265]Super Steve Earle[/MENTION]* [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION]*

Results to come from you chaps.

Some of you will have a huge say in who progresses to the next round. There's a lot of progressions out of the player's hands now. So if you can get them in as soon as you see this it would be just splendid.

Give the questions your best shot too. I don't want complaints that some of you were fielding reserve teams :lolol:

Put out full strength team, after looking at the questions, decided to go full out attack, only played 2 even using a rush goalkeeper. Hopefully it pays off, not sure if I was able to qualify for the next stage, did not look at the table before hand.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Let’s just ponder this for a second...

He has answered FOUR of 30 questions correctly, and has 8 pts.

I have answered TWENTY THREE of those same 30 questions correctly, and also have 8 pts.

It’s a CONSPIRACY I tell you. :angry:

Loving the notoriety I'm getting for being a lucky so and so. Just about to embark on my final round of matches. All players for Estonia have been advised of the appropriate protocols including each must wear their lucky underpants which they must wear to the game whilst driving their own transport, carry a four leaf clover picked from a recently disinfected pitch and wear a rabbits foot cut from a bunny from their own household.
N.B. This is taking the P out of the Premier League (Remier League?) and not diminishing the seriousness of Covid -19, just for the avoidance of any doubt.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:bounce:

Any news on when the results will be available? Literally some people in various parts of Europe are on tenterhooks here.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:bounce:

Any news on when the results will be available? Literally some people in various parts of Europe are on tenterhooks here.

The number crunchers in Lines Lodge are at work right now.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Answers.JPG

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Final standings Group One

GP1Results.JPG GP1Table.JPG

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]* [MENTION=27836]Barham's tash[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION]* [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13265]Super Steve Earle[/MENTION]* [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION]*

Check your results. Good effort from all who took part. The second round format will be announced tomorrow for those who qualified.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Damn, meant to put a tenner on Armenia v Kazakhstan finishing 0-0. Spain clearly the team to avoid in the last 16!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Final standings Group Two:

GP2Results.JPG GP2Table.JPG
[MENTION=1272]bhafc99[/MENTION] [MENTION=3913]blue'n'white[/MENTION] [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] [MENTION=36229]GREASED WEASEL[/MENTION]* [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=12847]jessiejames[/MENTION] [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=14114]Lincolnshire Seagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION]

Check your results. Good effort from all who took part. The second round format will be announced tomorrow for those who qualified.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Final standings Group Three:

GP3Results.JPG GP3Table.JPG
[MENTION=13022]Brighton4Cambridge3[/MENTION]* [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] [MENTION=20141]GloryDays[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21200]I remember the good times[/MENTION]* [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION]* [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21502]Razzoo[/MENTION] [MENTION=37904]stewart12[/MENTION]* [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION]

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Tense times over in Cardiff, the squad (along with several million sheep) are anxiously awaiting news from tournament HQ:down::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here