Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC Quiz- Summer Championships

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think I may have misunderstood the words in the question. But I'm glad little Estonia are keeping you amused - can't stop giggling now at my own stupidity. :dunce:

My strict rules of confidentially concerning releasing entries from the Ministry of Silly Answers are somewhat blown apart when folk plead guilty :lolol:

If it's any consolation, there was a part of me that saw the confusion. It was still funny mind.

There have been answers to one question that are very amusing. But as I think they could yet be repeated I won't reveal them yet.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
I've got a sinking feeling that I've misread the question about EURO finalists:ffsparr:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've got a sinking feeling that I've misread the question about EURO finalists:ffsparr:

Keep miss-reading questions. You're the only person to have got the answer correct so far.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Keep miss-reading questions. You're the only person to have got the answer correct so far.

Damn - he is my opponent in that match! Quite confident of my answer tho.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Damn was confident and proud of that answer and the memory journey I went on to get there but clearly I’ve forgotten some one unique in the list.

More than one, as there is a margin of plus or minus one. I wonder if Brighton Lines meant Lindfield got it spot on or within the margin of error?

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Remaining for today (Sunday)
[MENTION=3913]blue'n'white[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] [MENTION=21200]I remember the good times[/MENTION]* [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION]*

Very interesting round so far. Scores ranging from 1 to 14. But it's your performance against your individual opponent that counts as one very unfortunate high scorer will find out .....

I got 1 right then :lol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
14 Correct out of that lot

tenor (15).gif

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
14 Correct out of that lot

A simple process of deduction means that if Lindfield23 is the only person to get one of the questions right, he must surely be the person to have scored 14. I play him in Match 5, which means I am screwed.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Damn was confident and proud of that answer and the memory journey I went on to get there but clearly I’ve forgotten some one unique in the list.

So was I.

I'm hopeful I'm still within one though. I came up with a pretty long list of teams that I'm confident have played in the final. I'll be amazed if there's two or more that I've missed. Who the bloody hell are they?!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just four more entries due. Group 1 results and table ready to be published shortly.

(Please don't place any information about the correct answers in here though until the full set are published)

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Okay, so only
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION]*

To come.

Get your answers in today and we can move things on to the business end of the first phase later tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Okay, so only
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION]*

To come.

Get your answers in today and we can move things on to the business end of the first phase later tonight.

Apologies - will do this now.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
any white smoke yet?

The results are in....

So an hour of number crunching then all is revealed. I have to transfer all the scores into the individual games now.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Answers to the second group of matches:

Answers.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here