Jul 5, 2003
as did I and I was going to reply "no way. you're having a laugh"

but then I'd jinx it

and he would have been serious, and I'd start getting angry PMs:lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
AlexFrutos said:
Given a choice of sitting at your computer and posting on NSC or actually risking going outside and therefore risking contact with locals anywhere in or near Gloucestershire, I know which I'd pick :)

Can't speak for Gloucester types, but, (and I risk repeating myself here) I am currently exiled in Arseex and having being trying to hang about with the local West Ham supporting Grocks for a while, I thought I would get back on to NSC after a long break... it was that or take the long walk into the woods with a revolver!

besides i have genuinely laughed out loud at some of the posts.

:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Dunkstar said:
Right,

as an addition to this thread (rather than start a pointless new one) I would like to announce:

:clap2:I AM BACK!:clap2:

Short but honest I'm sure you'll agree.

:dance:

Welcome back, I must say you have a decent signature aswell. :wave:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
bigc said:
hold on.

not that I am insulting any of the posters.

if you insulted McGhee...you'd get LI on your case.

if you supported McGhee....you'd get kinky and that lot in your case.

if you prefer Henderson you get the FDM lovers on your back.

if you prefer FDM you get told by posters like Turkey that its your fault Henderson handed in a transfer request.

Plus add into the mix 1066 or whatever he is called, and I just think the board has stumbled somewhat.
What you say may be true - but it was ALWAYS like this! I've been posting on here since 1999 and in most ways it's a bit better since then. It does go up and down but to say that there used to be a 'Golden Age' and that "things ain't what they used to be" is plain wrong. You've got a very selective memory. People have always ripped each other to shreds, posted rubbish, etc.

You do have a point though about 1066 or whatever his name is though. However I've got him on 'ignore' (he's the only one) and you'll be AMAZED at how much better that makes the place! I wish we'd had the 'ignore' feature in 2002!

As a newbie on here I would say there is a total load of bollox said at times - much like down the pub or during a game. Most of this should/can/may be easily disregarded - but sometimes the content does nothing to enhance the 'togetherness' of the club - and let's not forget that no club..... no???

Of course healthy and lively debate is the lifeblood of what's going on - the question is when does it cross the line and end up being destructive either for fans, players or management - none of which does any of us any good :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NS Herald said:
As a newbie on here I would say there is a total load of bollox said at times - much like down the pub or during a game. Most of this should/can/may be easily disregarded - but sometimes the content does nothing to enhance the 'togetherness' of the club - and let's not forget that no club..... no???

Of course healthy and lively debate is the lifeblood of what's going on - the question is when does it cross the line and end up being destructive either for fans, players or management - none of which does any of us any good :)

shut up you pretentious twat

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I am only joking...a very well put and succinct point mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here