Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC much busier/nicer of late

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty M said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

surely that makes me the perfect candidate for a university student

its people like me and you les that are the real intelects, the real cogs that keep the well oil machine that we call england going. but just because we dont flaunt our superior cranium power, people do not realise the vital roles we play in this world

Its all about a stiff upper lip and keeping ones cards close to your chest while quietly knowing you are superior to everyone you meet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Re: Re: NSC much busier/nicer of late

Marty McFly said:
I don't like it when you post. I always feel like I'm going to be caught posting something I shouldn't :blush:

As you are the (proud) owner of 233 posts I will be able to review them all personally. Now. I'll be back in 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Withdean Wanderer said:
That would make an interesting thread.

Think it's been done already - in fact, we've probably discussed everything by now, all that remains is to discuss it again. As I was saying about Kuipers/Henderson.................... :jester:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
London Irish said:
Think it's been done already - in fact, we've probably discussed everything by now

Ya think?

Sounds like NSC's work is done. Powering down...

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Safeway said:
I've been posting a lot more lately, as well. Seems to be a few less wankers than normal, which is nice. In fact, haven't the schools gone back recently? Could have something to do with it.

Of course, as a result, NSP has been LESS busy. :angry: :angry: :angry: :jester:
You should be happy as it's saving you any exccess bandwith fees.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Personally I think NSC is at the worst state since I first discovered it back in November 2002.

I have various reasons behind thinking that..

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
bigc said:
Personally I think NSC is at the worst state since I first discovered it back in November 2002.

I have various reasons behind thinking that..

Not because your pissed and feeling depressed?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
pishhead said:
Not because your pissed and feeling depressed?

No I was pissed yet happy when I wrote that, even if Uncle Sams had shut by the time I left the pub.

I just think the board has become so polarised in opinion that it just isn't good for debates anymore.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Right,

as an addition to this thread (rather than start a pointless new one) I would like to announce:

:clap2:I AM BACK!:clap2:

Short but honest I'm sure you'll agree.

:dance:

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Titanic said:
That's utter bollocks.

hold on.

not that I am insulting any of the posters.

if you insulted McGhee...you'd get LI on your case.

if you supported McGhee....you'd get kinky and that lot in your case.

if you prefer Henderson you get the FDM lovers on your back.

if you prefer FDM you get told by posters like Turkey that its your fault Henderson handed in a transfer request.

Plus add into the mix 1066 or whatever he is called, and I just think the board has stumbled somewhat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here