Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC much busier/nicer of late

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
On a serious note, I kinda miss the fighting and arguing. It does get a bit tiresome, but in small doses I like a good debate.

i liek a mass debate:)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Not seen much of 1066 or whatever he calls himself this week, that helps!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think there's been a lot of debating and, largely, it has been LI v Allcomers in a tag team styley. But, from what I've seen, it hasn't got out of control many times, if any at all.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bozza said:
I think there's been a lot of debating and, largely, it has been LI v Allcomers in a tag team styley. But, from what I've seen, it hasn't got out of control many times, if any at all.

He has toned down his patronising, bitchy comments recently. I am actually quite impressed with the way he has turned it around to be honest. At one stage pretty much everyone on here wanted to clock him. Now I find his posts mainly interesting rather than grating.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I've been on here a lot more after being away for MONTHS.
But then i go through phases and will probably get bored again soon and dissappear for a few more months.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
But you need GCSE's and A'Levels?

:)

contrary to popular believe, i am extremely intelligent - 7 a's at gcse and bbbc at a level proves this fact. i just dont like to show off my superior interlect

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:

contrary to popular believe, i am extremely intelligent - 7 a's at gcse and bbbc at a level proves this fact. i just dont like to show off my superior interlect

Intellect Scott, Intellect.

:cool:

Oh, and 'Belief', not 'believe'.

Not to mention capital letters.

;)

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
He has toned down his patronising, bitchy comments recently. I am actually quite impressed with the way he has turned it around to be honest. At one stage pretty much everyone on here wanted to clock him. Now I find his posts mainly interesting rather than grating.

That's nice for you. With posts like that, however, you remain the person I would least ever like to meet at a game.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Intellect Scott, Intellect.

:cool:

exactly my point markus

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
That's nice for you. With posts like that, however, you remain the person I would least ever like to meet at a game.

:lolol: What ever will I do? Sad that you should think that Steve because I rarely find people are exactly like their posts in real life. They are usually much nicer. Still each to their own.

Now come on LI, I said you had turned it around. Lets be honest you weren't exactly the easiest person to get on with.

I don't get how I have just paid you a complement and yet you are getting a cob on?

Last edited:

Enough spin-doctoring Bozza, you aren't next in line to take Blair's place, and NSP were never a threat to the (pr)established NSC. You can never relax, you must keep thing 'cutting edge', you are cursed to always have to look introspectively at NSC with worry and doubt.
You don't realise it, but 'NMH' is your conscience speaking, it is not a person or an actual ISP..... NMH is in the ether that, virtually, sits on your shoulder and says "things are never right, you are never forgiven, there is no redemption".

Sorry.

p.s. stay away from the brown acid, man.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
pretty much every 1066 post pisses me off so its always good when he flounces off for a few weeks :bounce:

i read NSC. i rarely post. so it annoys me when people post shit and put me off bothering to sift through it all to read something.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
London Irish said:

Who are your top 5 and bottom 5 in this list?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty M said:

I don't doubt it Scotty. Most people seem surprised when I tell them the qualifications I have. It was more to do with the fact everytime I have meet you it always seem to end with you going on your way to get arsefaced.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I don't doubt it Scotty. Most people seem surprised when I tell them the qualifications I have. It was more to do with the fact everytime I have meet you it always seem to end with you going on your way to get arsefaced.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

surely that makes me the perfect candidate for a university student

its people like me and you les that are the real intelects, the real cogs that keep the well oil machine that we call england going. but just because we dont flaunt our superior cranium power, people do not realise the vital roles we play in this world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here