Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC much busier/nicer of late

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking at user numbers recently, NSC seems to have upped a level in terms of busy-ness.

I know we've had the McGhee stuff but that seems to have come and gone, in the main but user numbers are still staying pretty high.

Beyond this, there doesn't seem to be quite as much crap and people, largely, seem to be getting on too.

Personally I've probably posted as much in the last week more than I have in the previous 4 or 5 months.

Anyone else noticed this (not my posting frequency) ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I had noticed it, and I think it's obviously better for all of us if things stay that way.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yeah, Aids wasn't posting and a fair few people seem to have stopped being so argumentative (I do put myself into that bracket). I love all you guys:love:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
TV has been shit

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i too have noticed, but this may be because i decided to take a gap year with the sole intention of upping my post count

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, i've had about 2 and a half months off this summer, and seem to have wasted half of it on here.

As i've been at work this week though, the amount of crap posted has been reduced dramatically.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Scotty M said:
i too have noticed, but this may be because i decided to take a gap year with the sole intention of upping my post count

Best of luck with that Scotty, nice to see you using your free time in such a productive way :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
AlexFrutos said:
Best of luck with that Scotty, nice to see you using your free time in such a productive way :)

thank you - the university of gloucestershire is under the impression that i am gaining vital life skills ahead of embarking on my degree. i feel that nsc is as good a place as any to gain these vital life skills, and i can do it all without leaving the confindes of my house with a can of scrumpy jack by my side

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Scotty M said:
thank you - the university of gloucestershire is under the impression that i am gaining vital life skills ahead of embarking on my degree. i feel that nsc is as good a place as any to gain these vital life skills, and i can do it all without leaving the confindes of my house with a can of scrumpy jack by my side

Given a choice of sitting at your computer and posting on NSC or actually risking going outside and therefore risking contact with locals anywhere in or near Gloucestershire, I know which I'd pick :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Scotty you are going to Uni? f*** off!

my dear les, what exactly is that supposed to mean?!

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I've been on here more. 2 things for me.

Mcghee being sacked means posters aren't in either the (1) Worst f***ing manager ever at the Albion or (B) He is the 2nd coming. I was bored shitless of the debate.

No threads started by Adriowhateverio. Now that does improve things.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fragmented Badger said:
It's all down to McGhee really - see, he can still be the cause of things even when he's gone! A couple of weeks ago, even if you were one of those who wanted him out, it still doesn't make very plesant reading when you are wading through endless streams of abuse and arguments. Now, with him gone, noone can seriously criticise Wilkins, and we haven't lost for a couple of games, so there's not too much to get up tight about at the moment. I give it another week......

I go to all that effort to help you out tonight and you come out with that negative tirade? Charming...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fragmented Badger said:
Ok then, what I meant to say was that McGhee's departure has shocked and saddened us all, but instead of an outpouring of anger, we have instead decided to create the warm and friendly atmosphere online that is so reflective of Mark's Albion squad.

I can see this new found sense of friendship lasting years and years

:D

I call you Billy Liar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here