Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC has disappeared up it's own arse...

Jan 30, 2008
Christ. What is difficult to understand? I was voicing my disappointment. I am delighted that we are progressing so well in the FA Cup, but that doesn't detract from Stoke away being one of the worst possible draws, in my humble opinion.

We are nailed on to lose, I would have thought, considering we have lost the last seven games against them and they are a decent Premier League side. If we are going to bow out at this stage of the cup then a windfall would be preferable to plug the financial black hole. Then there were much easier potential ties, giving us a much greater chance of making the quarter-finals and raking in some more money. I can't imagine the TV companies will be falling over themselves to put us on the box. Hell, we got about 14 seconds on ITV highlights.

My viewpoint is not intending to disrespect Stoke. I am sure the Potters are delighted with the draw. They have got one of the lowest ranked teams, left in the cup, at home and stand a very real chance of making the next round.
and there you have it BOF has re appeared out of his own arse !

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Please point me to where I've said or even hinted that.

Your whole post is about the opinions of others! Stoke is a shit town and a shit ground and is probably the most boring draw we could have got. It doesn't mean our fans are up their own arse, just means some are dissapointed with the draw. As for Norwich, alot of their fans have been acting like the Barcelona of the leauge and delibratley goading about the potensial loss of arguably our best player. Just because it doesn't fit YOUR opinion it doesn't mean other peoples opinions aren't valid

Jan 30, 2008
Your whole post is about the opinions of others! Stoke is a shit town and a shit ground and is probably the most boring draw we could have got. It doesn't mean our fans are up their own arse, just means some are dissapointed with the draw. As for Norwich, alot of their fans have been acting like the Barcelona of the leauge and delibratley goading about the potensial loss of arguably our best player. Just because it doesn't fit YOUR opinion it doesn't mean other peoples opinions aren't valid
so there's a load of bollocks !

Two points. Firstly, NSC has always been up it's own arse, it's a bunch of internet warriors spouting off (myself inclunded) so what do you expect? Secondly, why should I care what image of BHA fans other internet users have? All I want is to support my team, meet mY mates, have a laugh and hopefully win football games. I think people take this place way too seriously.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stoke away is a big cup tie. It is a mid table Premiership side. What the f*** do you lot want ?!.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Welcome back old chum.

Stoke away is a big cup tie. It is a mid table Premiership side. What the f*** do you lot want ?!.

I would have preferred;

Crawley or Leyton Orient at home.
Aston Villa, Arsenal, Everton/Chelsea, Man Utd or Spurs/Fulham away.

Basically, either an easier game at home (giving us the best chance to progress) or a glamour away tie. Stoke is neither. I really don't see what's so controversial about saying that?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its not hard to understand that after progressing so far and in the likelyhood that our run will come to an end it would be better to go out to one of the bigtime Premiership teams, given a free choice of opponents I cant really see Stoke coming out as favourites.
I am also concerned that as they are a physical side we might pick up injuries which could dent our promotion hopes.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

If they were handing out degrees in Missing the Point you'd have a 1 with honours. Good work.

For those like Arundel who are having trouble here's some clarification:

a) I wasn't having a pop at anyone who's disappointed by the draw, I wanted Arsenal away
b) I wasn't having a pop at anyone who's told the Norwich trolls where to go, I joined in on that lark
c) I wasn't saying I thought my opinion was the only one that counted
d) I was having a pop at the significant and growing vocal minority spouting ignorant, disrespectful, arrogant bollocks about other teams and their supporters

I take very little seriously, let alone too seriously, but some of the stuff on here got on my tits so I decided to say so. Is that ok?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here