Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Experiment - how often do you go for a PISS ?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It varies each day. I tend to sip drinks rather than gulp them down. I think of it as being permanently on ecstasy. The salt levels in your blood have to be right for you to feel good. When I piss too much in one day (6-8 times) and it's clear water then I don't feel as alert and can be in a weaker frame of mind. Physically I have to look after my body through strenuous exercise and then I feel better mentally.

D

Deleted member 22389

As a diabetic, one of the symptoms of diabetes is drinking alot and pissing alot. I was drinking about 8-10 pints of liquid a day pre-diagnosis.

Just a thought.

My father was a diabetic. Think he was on two injections a day. Because he had it, I also got myself checked out a few years back. I bought myself one of those meters and panicked at the results. I went to the doctors showed him the readings and he laughed at me and said get off the internet, but it was good to get it checked out.

My dad was lazy and never eat properly or had his injections on time. He would escape to the off licence and buy himself a chocolate bar every few days and was smoking about 30 fags a day. You have to look after yourself.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You need to drink more water and less sugary shit dude (this is coming from someone addicted to coca-cola).

Lush

Mods' Pet
As an aside, if I drink a glass of water, but haven't eaten anything with it, I start to feel a bit faint and painfully hungry after half an hour or so. My dad had diabetes, but I've been checked recently and no signs. It feels almost as if my salt/sugar balance is thrown out by the water. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
two,possibly three if I'm drinking loads of water.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
As I've got older, my bladder has got weaker. On an average day, I estimate ( or should that be pisstimate? ) I take a leak 8-12 times in 24 hours
Digressing slightly, my longest ever slash was 1 minute and 19 seconds of continuous piss. Don't ask me why I timed it, but I did !

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I have never had to get up for a piss during the night!

Funny thing is I often seem to get a leak in my water bed!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
As an aside, if I drink a glass of water, but haven't eaten anything with it, I start to feel a bit faint and painfully hungry after half an hour or so. My dad had diabetes, but I've been checked recently and no signs. It feels almost as if my salt/sugar balance is thrown out by the water. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Only that maybe you shouldn't drink a glass of water without some food.

Next.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's nothing quite so odd as the Gatwick airside pissing mechanism. At what other point in your life would you feel the overwhelming urge to go for a piss at Gates 36, 40, 44 and 48? Oh, and add in Gate 52 for the Aberdeen flight. Then maybe a final cheeky onboard piss before you take your seat.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My stats are infected by historical happening, so i wouldn't class myself as naturally troubled. If you recall, i tugged two catheters from my manparts a short while after the coma 6 years back. That's the same as pulling a Duracell Battery Plus 'c' Size through a mouse's eye-socket. It left my piss-chord somewhat stretched and i imagine the squeezing muscles a little broke. Thankfully, in some ways, i had no nerve endings at the time anywhere on me, so felt not a thing in the 30-minute sessions i went through to remove what was simply a strange tube poking out of my japs, but there was blood aplenty. Now, thanks to that, i slash about once an hour during waking hours and open my eyes at least once during slumber for an urgent tinkle.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Two poos a day Q? Consider my hat DOFFED in your direction

Coming from you on this subject that is quite a doffing.
Strangely though I pee quite infrequently and often think I have the bladder the size of a small Zeppelin.
Though like DKM once the seal is broken when out boozing....

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If it was going for a dump I could give all my details for the next month here and now. Regular as clockwork I am.

7.30 am and 6.27 pm.

Don't bother calling round tomorrow evening until after 6.30 old bean.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
My only piss problem is connected to the Amex. In a normal day I urinate regularly but infrequently. Even after a few beers on a night out, I am not too far from the norm. However, put two or three in me before kick off at the Amex and I am guaranteed to piss at least 4 or 5 times through the course of the 90 mins. I think it may be a conspiracy. Any others experienced similar.....?

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
I drink a lot of water at work, just so my weak bladder can get me out of work 8-12 times a day. Serious question, I always wake up in the middle of the night with a stonker of an erection, just because I need a piss. It goes if I fold it between my legs, but is that healthy? Or should I just get out of bed a go for a slash?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here