Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Experiment - how often do you go for a PISS ?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I've had on-off bladder problems now for a couple of years. I've been known to average 12+ trips to the loo each day. Damn annoying to say the least!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
About a year ago I was always having to go but it was little & often. It was getting so bad that bus rides or being too far from a loo were a nightmare, as was getting through the night.

To cut a long story...plucked up courage to see Dr and was referred to hospital almost instantly, various tests etc, enlarged prostrate.

Took a few weeks of being 'bagged up' before op, home within 2 days and all fine since. Fortunatly have older brother who had same complaint and op about a year before and he was able to allay my fears. Op was painless, recovery very quick and problem solved. Anyone else in similar situ you MUST get it seen to.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Reading this thread makes me think I may be slightly irregular. ??? Especially when you consider a large part of the time when I'm posting, I'm sitting on the can using Tapatalk.

That said, when I'm nervous, I can go for hours without even thinking about it.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Once when I get up, a second when I get home from work and a third before bed is the norm but if a pub is involved at anytime then norm goes out the window.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 76

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As an aside, if I drink a glass of water, but haven't eaten anything with it, I start to feel a bit faint and painfully hungry after half an hour or so. My dad had diabetes, but I've been checked recently and no signs. It feels almost as if my salt/sugar balance is thrown out by the water. Does this mean anything to anyone?

I think you are trying to justify to yourself only drinking GIN [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION]

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tennis players are a good example of drinking the right amount although most people don't have to go through that kind of physical exertion. In between games they sip energy drinks and getting that right balance. Drink too much and they get cramp. The very best players like Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic can run round a tennis court for five or six hours and be fine. A night after heavy drinking and pissing, my calf muscles would cramp up in the night. Ouch! :eek:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Think I've sussed it.

For the last month or so, I've been taking daily effervescent soluble Vitamin C tablets, for no other reason than they're supposed to help keep gums, teeth, bones and immune system topped up. Plus I like the flavour or these orange tablets. One of these tablets = 1,000mg of Vitamin C.

In addition to this, I have been drinking LOADS of fresh orange juice all day - I just love the stuff. Its cheap as chips, so I've been filling my boots. However, I have since discovered that anything towards 2,000mg of vitamin C per day is apparently excessive in an adult.

Therefore the daily tablets, in addition to the (frankly greedy) intake of orange juice must be sending my V-C count through the roof - and a common side effect of 1000+mg of V-C washing around the system is apparently.....frequent pissing. This would also explain why I seem to piss more at work than I ever do at home, because the tablets stay in my desk at work, therefore I don't have any at weekends.

The tablets will be binned, I'm going to cut down on guzzling the orange juice and have water instead. I got greedy with the orange juice tbh, but I thought it was GOOD for me for christs sake.

Lets see.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Similar to me really, and I'm only 20. I do drink a f*** load of water though as I love the stuff.

Go for about 4 pisses at the Amex on an average match day.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This thread interests me because I have always felt it strange that I hardly ever go for a piss. For example, I got up at 8.45am today, I have drunk a pint of milk, 3 cups of tea and 2 glasses of water so far. Here are my piss times

1. 8.46am

Thats it!

I probably wont go until about half 7 when I get home, am I a freak?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Similar to me really, and I'm only 20. I do drink a f*** load of water though as I love the stuff.

Go for about 4 pisses at the Amex on an average match day.

I'll get to Dicks at 1pm, have 3 pre-match pints and 1 piss.
Then I'll have a piss at half time.
Then I'll have 1 post-match pint + 1 piss before I leave.

So 4 pints and 3 pisses over about 4.5 hours. Not overly excessive. Mind you, if I started having orange juice instead I think I'd turn into a fountain all afternoon.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm normally a 5-6 pisses a day man at work, something like:

11.00 - DUMP (Textbook)
11.30 - Piss
13.15 - Piss
14.30 - Piss
16.00 - Piss

BUT today I've completely broken my routine and gone:
11.30 - Piss
15.00 - DUMP (I know, weird)

NOTHING ELSE, I'm not sure what's going on, I've had my usual number of drinks. I reckon I'm going to be paying for it tonight.

Does anyone else find they have to take a PISS within half an hour of taking a DUMP?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This thread interests me because I have always felt it strange that I hardly ever go for a piss. For example, I got up at 8.45am today, I have drunk a pint of milk, 3 cups of tea and 2 glasses of water so far. Here are my piss times

1. 8.46am

Thats it!

I probably wont go until about half 7 when I get home, am I a freak?

Nope, sounds perfectly healthy. Maybe you have a bladder the size of a Nissan Micra.

Friday was quite barren for me. On arrival at work, I went at:

(I left at 4)

Today, with the tablets and all the orange juice (with bits in) plus 2 teas, a Coke and a Mountain Dew, I've gone

I had a haircut as well midway through, but I'm not sure thats affected anything. But anyway, as of tomorrow its no tablets and no orange juice.
*sob*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does anyone else find they have to take a PISS within half an hour of taking a DUMP?

Sometimes.

I think it could be because your sphincter is naturally in a more relaxed state when it hasn't got a persistant turtlehead nudging away at the back door. So once the Lion Bar has been despatched, there's no pressure on the sphincter. And if the sphincter is relaxed, the bladder thinks "I'll have some of that" and soon enough starts making you want to go for a squirty.

Well, its a theory.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ive bought myself a DIY home colostomy and catheter kit Im qualified to administer them so i can stay on NSC in my spare time without EVER getting up !
However i may have to remove them before the season starts as when Albion score and my shirt comes off it could get a bit messy in the North stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here