Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**NSC early Weather Warning - possible Snow on Friday**

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and you wonder why your missus left you......is it your intention to make yourself look like a plum every time you post mate?

f*** OFF YOU C*NT. NO need for that Shit Head.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and you wonder why your missus left you......is it your intention to make yourself look like a plum every time you post mate?

A bit of banter is all it is. Who give a f***ing shit if it snows or not but you have truly over stepped the mark with that comment.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
f*** OFF YOU C*NT. NO need for that Shit Head.

That was a nasty post you received Uncle, but try to rise above it rather than reply with base and gross abuse.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
heavy snow here now... Gents, please keep it civil. It is after all only weather.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Where in Worthing are you Papa as Broadwater is still snow free ???

Im in Worthing central and its light snow but not settling at all.. its too wet

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thats a mighty temper you have UNC

If you had any idea of what I have going through you would not have said that. It was well out of order and totally unjustified. So don't tell me I have a bad temper and have gone over the top.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Also snowing quite heavily in Storrington but temperature is 1.5 degrees Centigrade at present so not sticking - if it keeps going for another hour or so however.....

It most certainly did. Thick snow on my car when I left Storrington, which is still clinging on now, despite driving mostly in the rain beyond Steyning.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
If you had any idea of what I have going through you would not have said that. It was well out of order and totally unjustified. So don't tell me I have a bad temper and have gone over the top.

lots of your rants and crap posts are unjustified mate - I don't know what you are going through because I don't know you. I think your rubbishing of PAPA forecast is unjustified, I think your trying to belittle people is unjustified, I think your post saying about f***ing up a forecast is unjustified...but hey, I am sorry you are still having a rough time and seem to be taking your fustrations out on this board...as I said, it is very tedious

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It most certainly did. Thick snow on my car when I left Storrington, which is still clinging on now, despite driving mostly in the rain beyond Steyning.

0.4c now and settling... Heavy snow. We do have i very narrow band, but it seems to be stationary. Or is that pens?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here