Jul 7, 2003
That pic is worthy of an official NSC Caption competition

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
My mum's going a bit mental as she claims she just heard on the news about chance of snow tonight - Papa any truth in this or should i just cart my mum off to the loony bin now????

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
My mum's going a bit mental as she claims she just heard on the news about chance of snow tonight - Papa any truth in this or should i just cart my mum off to the loony bin now????

I saw on the news earlier they are expecting snow for us later today, but will turn to sleet and rain.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
BBC suggests a light snow covering in Worthing. Is this really likely?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's snowing heavily up north. Settled on the ground, about 4 inches of snow at the moment.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's snowing heavily up north. Settled on the ground, about 4 inches of snow at the moment.

Yes, lots of snow reports in the NE part of England...

The latest forecasts have a very narrow window when we might be some snow (up to about 8-9pm tonight) after which the upper air becomes too warm.

The BBC forecast has the snow over East Anglia, Greater London and Kent and down to mid Sussex, but rain to the south.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Weather forecast on TV this morning was for possible light snow showers around midday which would move away. In reality it stopped for about an hour this afternoon and then started again. Might end up with 8 inches in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here