Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC - downtime at 6pm on Wednesday March 2nd

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apple will be unveiling the iPad 2 so we will close the site down in order that people are able to focus their attentions in the appropriate direction.

It's very, very exciting.

There's no need to thank me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is a good decision. Well done Bozza.

Pathetic (again).
Calm down, little fella. I'm fairly sure you should still be able to watch cartoons on your tellybox for the 15 minutes the site is down for, or whatever else it is that sex starved 15 year old boys do when they're not on NSC these days.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I think its the only course of action that can be taken. Well done to all concerned in making this decision. I've cancelled a night out bowling and having a curry with work to fully focus on the latest offering from the Apple boys.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
TBH if the announcement is at 6pm surely you should be closing the site a good 2 hours in advance so people can fully appreciate the TENSION in preparation. There are important things to take in like:
Will Steve Jobs be presenting it?
If he is, has the iPad made enough money for him to be able to afford a belt?
Perhaps even a new pair of jeans or a shirt?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How long is this launch expected to take? My attention span is about 30 seconds so it's a bit of a worry but thanks for the heads up and I'm sure I'm gonna be totally gobsmacked when I see this new Ipad

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Exciting stuff.
Will the new iPad have revolutionary new features built in I wonder, such as the ability to listen to music whilst browsing the web AT THE SAME TIME ? That would be truly groundbreaking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Exciting stuff.
Will the new iPad have revolutionary new features built in I wonder, such as the ability to listen to music whilst browsing the web AT THE SAME TIME ? That would be truly groundbreaking.
It's going to have a CAMERA, which makes it almost as useful as our splendid HTC phones, Easy, and at only 100 times the price! :love:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if i was getting married on this day, which thankfully im not, i would call if off in order to watch this

could be as groundbreaking as the moon landing, charles and di's wedding and the relase of mr blobby's number one rolled into one

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's going to have a CAMERA, which makes it almost as useful as our splendid HTC phones, Easy, and at only 100 times the price! :love:

Good lord. And at such a convenient SIZE for a camera as well.

I simply cannot believe more people arn't walking round with cameras the size of a Yellow Pages these days, but thankfully that gap in the market has finally been filled. What WOULD we do without Apple ?

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here