Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC - downtime at 6pm on Wednesday March 2nd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I really don't understand this Apple mania and wanting to have it as soon as possible. The couple I was best man to are Apple addicts. Why not wait until problems are ironed out, prices fall and/or a better model is released?

Cue the media coverage of the sad freaks camping out for 4 days outside their Apple store to be the first to get the new iPad. I am genuinely, GENUINELY bemused by people who do this - to the point where I'm not totally unconvinced that they've actually been secretly employed by Apple and paid to turn up, just to create the illusion of outright bonkers FRENZY over their latest product.

Its surely more plausible than thousands of people ACTUALLY queuing for hours/days just to buy another giant iPhone....isn't it ?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Sheesh Bozza. Text text text, Apple, Apple, Jobs Jobs Jobs, Dead Dead Dead. Think of something else. You're a VERY boring man (who didn't even back Billy today).
You have issues my friend. BIG issues.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I really don't understand this Apple mania and wanting to have it as soon as possible. The couple I was best man to are Apple addicts. Why not wait until problems are ironed out, prices fall and/or a better model is released?

Wise words, BoF. In time he might wish he'd waited for a better model to come along.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
lol definitely deserved, work of art! <--- apple fan boy :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can it be used as a dinner tray when watching the telly ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hardly an earth shattering improvement on the original !!!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'll never forget the moment when I was told the ipad2 was coming with a smart cover.

relationship_20110302.jpg

I'm literally still shaking from all the excitement.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Let down. Absolute let down.

Calls, a faster processor and a smart cover. Its slightly smaller and lasts a bit longer.

Nothing ground breaking. Catching up with the iPhone features still IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here