Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
all good things come to a end , going to have a few days trying to find some long shot winners

the lady in question 15-55 newmarket thankyou .

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
5:05 Newmarket - Widyaan. Like Tropical Beat he's not entirely one to trust. But latest piece of work was with an older horse rated better than him. Also think the drop back to 1m will suit. Now a friend and I have just labelled him as a shit, in the past, and not one to trust. But like Tropical Beat on his latest work he must be backed and at 10/1 in places its worth a punt. So it is SPECULATIVE but definitely worth a bet. Same stakes as Tropical Beat. Back him EW if you do play and DONT go mad, he could finish 8th.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Poor today from Widyaan, but that was the chance we took.

Tomorrow i'll NAP Trade Commissioner in 3:30 Newmarket. Backed when won a decent maiden at Sandown and the mark for handicaps seems generous on that win and on his homework which continues to improve for racing. He worked just as well as a horse who won a decent race off 91 and is a 105 horse. Trade C runs here off 86 I think. Ground should be "ok", take 11/4 with Coral. Small bet again.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Poor today from Widyaan, but that was the chance we took.

Tomorrow i'll NAP Trade Commissioner in 3:30 Newmarket. Backed when won a decent maiden at Sandown and the mark for handicaps seems generous on that win and on his homework which continues to improve for racing. He worked just as well as a horse who won a decent race off 91 and is a 105 horse. Trade C runs here off 86 I think. Ground should be "ok", take 11/4 with Coral. Small bet again.

Not only you expected more from Widyaan as it ended up 9/2, couldn't watch the race as RUK lost the pictures

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120608.jpg

There were two winning naps yesterday.

Don’t forget the first race today is the 13:45 at Newmarket.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Chester 4.50 SONKO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here