Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Poor today from Widyaan, but that was the chance we took.

Tomorrow i'll NAP Trade Commissioner in 3:30 Newmarket. Backed when won a decent maiden at Sandown and the mark for handicaps seems generous on that win and on his homework which continues to improve for racing. He worked just as well as a horse who won a decent race off 91 and is a 105 horse. Trade C runs here off 86 I think. Ground should be "ok", take 11/4 with Coral. Small bet again.

Ah well. You can't win them all.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Nobody having a little punt on our chairman's horse today. Won off a mark of 112 a couple of years ago. I know it would appear he has lost his way a bit, but 20/1 with Ryan in the plate is very tempting. Although I suspect if Tony has a few quid on it, it may well come in a few points.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Nobody having a little punt on our chairman's horse today. Won off a mark of 112 a couple of years ago. I know it would appear he has lost his way a bit, but 20/1 with Ryan in the plate is very tempting. Although I suspect if Tony has a few quid on it, it may well come in a few points.

which is?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
3.15 Doncaster Sir Maximillian

Franny Norton has 7 rides today at Chester and has a high win rate there, gonna do a lucky 15 with 4 of his rides today.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Supposed to dislike the soft , didn't look like that to me , ran a blinder, perhaps the jockey pushed go a little late but yep should win again shortly doubt it will be 16s though .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here