Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
There's a talking horse 8pm Kempton - Exceptionelle. Supposedly Varians best early 2yo and is Royal Ascot bound. Trouble is you hear this every year and first time out 2yo's is tough. 3/1 has gone, 11/4 wont last either. Dont go mad

As I typed its collapsed. NO BET now, as its going to be >2/1 which is crazy for first time out 2yo.

Bah I've also forgot Main Line in the 8:30. Always thought to be above average they now have their eye on a handicap at Royal Ascot but need to win tonight to get into that race as the current rating is too low. Will step up to 10f next run but thought to have enough in hand for this tonight. Has improved with each run and if Ted is on the ball for once should be going close. 5/1 ew. As always just a small bet

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fontwell 2.20 VERY EDGY

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
FFS Fontwell 2.20 VERY EDGY non runner

so instead Fontwell 2.20 BURNT AGAIN

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
4.25 Cartmel Alvarado
Assume that I am allowed to pick a horse from Cartmel?

If not then I go for Perfect Chi in the 7.30 at Kempton

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
4.25 Cartmel Alvarado
Assume that I am allowed to pick a horse from Cartmel?

If not then I go for Perfect Chi in the 7.30 at Kempton

I've put up NH horses and so have a lot of us so cant see it being a problem. Lovely track if you ever get the chance to go. They only race 5 days a year though I think.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've put up NH horses and so have a lot of us so cant see it being a problem. Lovely track if you ever get the chance to go. They only race 5 days a year though I think.

Race a bit more often there, used to be only Whitsun Bank holiday weekend and August Bank Holiday weekend now do a few fixtures through the Summer too. On my list to visit someday when I get the chance , although doubt you can see much from the stands

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Ah its been about 10 years, good to see they have more fixtures. It was pretty much a farmers back garden I think! Well as I remember there are a load of trees in the middle so no you cant see much down the back or on the last bend, but its still a great racecourse. I think I preferred it in the middle anyway rather than the grandstand, which I do at a lot of tracks.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120606.jpg

There were four winning naps today.

It’s now six of the best for Janbha as the winners keep coming!

superbez has been removed from the Naps Table by request.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Hamilton.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Kempton 7:00 - Tropical Beat. Speculative bet but has been gelded, never in contention last run when staying on well under hands and heels over 1m. Work since then has been better than ever and he is worth a punt ew at 11/2 Hills. Be warned he's not one to completely trust so dont go mad.

Thank you for that Keith - I had a fiver on it and am well chuffed. Also had a small wager on Exceptionelle. Well done that man.

:O:O

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Wolverhampton 4.10 RED SHADOW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here