Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Another quiet day. Gatewood is still thought to be well handicapped but they are concerned he is a big horse for Epsom. That said he'd have been a bet at 9/2+ but at the current odds I wont play, though I wont put you off if you do fancy him. The Fugue should love the track and ground so is entitled to be favourite with that on top of her Musidora win. But 3/1 in a classic, which looks more competitive than tomorrow's Derby, is again nothing to get too excited about. Struggling for a NAP again and I doubt i will have a bet all day.

Pontefract 7:35 - New Pearl is my NAP.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120601.jpg

There was just the one winning nap today.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 13:35 at Epsom.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
gutted with my nap, I had 3 winners and 3 2nds today across 2 lucky 15 bets including a 20-1 and a 16-1. Also had a winner in the 1st at Brighton. A good day apart from picking wrong horse for this game!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm back at having a punt in the Derby today on Epsom 2.40 RED CADEAUX

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Because I didn't fancy anything at all yesterday I put up a 1/6 shot and it got beat! Might be wise to ignore anything I guess at.

Today Dream Scenario has come on a bundle for that first run and shows so much speed at home. Its from a good source but not a yard we normally get things from, so Ive had a small ew bet at 5/1. Its now around 4/1. Its a 14 runner 2yo race so never a race to go mad in at that price but the yard seem pretty excited.

NAP is Dream Scenario 2:00 Beverley

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Musselburgh 4.25 Rasaman

I have also had a nod on a horse in the 3.30 at musselburgh Bordoni currently at 20/1 looks decent horse and worth a small each way bet

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Because I didn't fancy anything at all yesterday I put up a 1/6 shot and it got beat! Might be wise to ignore anything I guess at.

Today Dream Scenario has come on a bundle for that first run and shows so much speed at home. Its from a good source but not a yard we normally get things from, so Ive had a small ew bet at 5/1. Its now around 4/1. Its a 14 runner 2yo race so never a race to go mad in at that price but the yard seem pretty excited.

NAP is Dream Scenario 2:00 Beverley

What about Satsuma ? Same yard as yesterdays blow out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here