Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
What about Satsuma ? Same yard as yesterdays blow out

Are you being funny again, Ernest? Yesterdays NAP was the shortest price I could find as I didn't fancy anything and was far too busy to look properly.

Satsuma won very well first time but todays race is much tougher and the yard also had another short price fav beaten out of sight last night at Haydock. Not for me, especially as I backed her when she won at 14/1.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Are you being funny again, Ernest? Yesterdays NAP was the shortest price I could find as I didn't fancy anything and was far too busy to look properly.

Satsuma won very well first time but todays race is much tougher and the yard also had another short price fav beaten out of sight last night at Haydock. Not for me, especially as I backed her when she won at 14/1.

Wasn't being funny as was interested in Satsuma as didn't want to put it in the Placepot due to yesterdays getting beat, as it was I didn't put Satsuma in but came second and the winner looked good especially as it was a debut

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120602.jpg

There were three winning naps today.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:10 at Uttoxeter.

I have adjusted the money paid to Kevtherev because I paid out £1 too much on Bridgehampton in the 20:50 at Leicester on 21st May.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Does anyone know where pseudonym has gone?

The last nap posted was on 25th May. Doesn't seem to have been any activity on NSC at all.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
5.20 Nottingham - FAIRY MIST

Also there's an interesting runner in the big race of the day over in Chantilly today...

3.15 Chantilly - ALBION :)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fontwell 4.30 RED ROCK

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Also there's an interesting runner in the big race of the day over in Chantilly today...

3.15 Chantilly - ALBION :)

Not only the name, but with Frankie Dettori on board and currently priced at 16/1, I've had to have a punt

And put it in a win treble with Albion Legend and Albion Star both running at Hove today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here