Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sorry it's such a late one... Here's hoping I don't pick my THIRD non runner in a row!!!

9.05 Beverley - UNKNOWN REBEL

Thank you.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
My NAP is Fear Glic 2:00 Newton Abbot. Now I do think Kings Lad is the likely winner but Fear Glic has about 6lbs to find and will improve. After three modest runs in Irish bumpers he stepped up a lot on that form to finish second in his first start over hurdles, which was also over a three furlongs further. Although the ground was soft/heavy that day I think he will actually enjoy the quicker conditions and thats where I can see him finding the improvement. I see him as a medium ew bet, which I know doesn't count for anything in the comp but I really dont fancy much else.

I can pass on a word for El Toreador in the 3:10 Ayr who apparently has had a wind op and is much the better for it, though thats not a regular source so ive had a very small ew bet. And all the better prices are long gone too. Quiet day really with two flat meetings in the North, though i might get something later.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Fahey expects Sunny Side Up to run much better today in the 2:40 at Ayr over best trip and on the better ground. Small ew at 4/1

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120530.jpg

There were three winning naps today.

Congratulations to Ernest who has napped three consecutive winners.

The selection by Kevtherev was a non-runner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 13:40 at Ayr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here