May 5, 2012
huzzah!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep.

I'm not convinced by the 50% rule.

You covered the whole event with NO TOP-UPS and fick people still asked.
The morons will just find something else to screw up.

In the meantime though, I changed my season by going all in V Southampton, and had an 'exciting' couple of months after that.

Seems odd to change the rules to accommodate those that can't/won't read the simple clear instructions.
(I know that's easy to say not being the person that has to deal with them)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I'm in, good idea with the 50% rule, done my nuts after the first 3 games :)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm up for it, nice one Bozza! My feeling on the 50% rule is similar to Stat Brother's - you'll still get people either not realising and so effectively disqualifying themselves by going 'all in' anyway, and/or it'll be a right pain in the arse checking that people are not betting more. The simpler the rules, the better Shirley? Having the NO TOP-UPS rule plastered all over every week's thread and an instant ban for anyone asking for one should do it?!
:ban:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Worst
Idea
Ever

I'm in :thumbsup:

Having the NO TOP-UPS rule plastered all over every week's thread and an instant ban for anyone asking for one should do it?!
:ban:
Exactly what I was gonna say.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm in

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Let people go all in, anyone asking for extra money after losing it all in 3 weeks can be given a weeks sabitical from NSC. They are no different to kids that used to blow their pocket money on the day they got it and were stuck reading the same copy of Whizzer and Chips for a week because they'd spent the rest on Sherbet Dip Dabs and Space Dust, I got told no then and its no now.

I'm in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm in.

Out of interest, is it actually not possible to add $100 or whatever to all users each month?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'ml in please Bozza. I would be inclined to keep things simple - so no 50% rule and no top ups. Perhaps you should also make it clear from the outset that no correspondence will be entered into regarding the top up issue if someone goes "all-in" and loses?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here